Go On The Record. Predict Our Record. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go On The Record. Predict Our Record.

What will our regular season record be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
Right now, what is your season prediction? Not what you want but what you would put money on?

I think we can go 12 or more, depending on how we do in our first 5 games.

I'd put $1.5K on a Savage 12 Long Range Precision Varminter rifle chambered in 6 Norma BR. Target shooting is much more fun then gambling on sports because it is a real competition.

I think we can go 12 or more, depending on how we do in our first 5 games.

I'd put $1.5K on a Savage 12 Long Range Precision Varminter rifle chambered in 6 Norma BR. Target shooting is much more fun then gambling on sports because it is a real competition.

But if you put $1.5K on the phins and win you can buy even more rifles or a nicer one.

10-6 Playoffs. I put $100 (+425) for the phins to make the playoffs.

10-6

Wins: Tennessee, Oakland, Patriots, Bears, Bengals, Jets, Billsx2, Jaguars, Texans

Losses: Jets, Patriots, Packers, Vikings, Colts, Lions

10-6

Wins: Tennessee, Oakland, Patriots, Bears, Bengals, Jets, Billsx2, Jaguars, Texans

Losses: Jets, Patriots, Packers, Vikings, Colts, Lions
I can't see us beating the Jags, Texans AND the Bills twice. Hope I'm wrong.

I can't see us beating the Jags, Texans AND the Bills twice. Hope I'm wrong.

I think you will be happily surprised after we beat the Patriots twice. I see it coming as a logical result of :
1) The last game we played against them last year where we won big time.
2) The degree of improvement we have made on both sides of the ball this year due to 3 years of better than average drafting.
*** I expect the Patriots will remain where they were at, or possibly be a little worse due to free agency and suspensions.
3) The improvement we have made in our coaching staff this year.
*** I expect the Patriots to lose a little more due to losing one coordinator and having had trouble retaining the other last year.
4) The change in the Dolphins culture after last year seems to be showing in a higher level of professionalism in training camp.

These are real considerations we need to account for looking forward to playing the Patriots.

Back
Top Bottom