Go On The Record. Predict Our Record. | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go On The Record. Predict Our Record.

What will our regular season record be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bet we go 8-8 and get a meaningless win, looking great in all aspects of the game while doing it, screwing our draft position more because...Dolphins, that's what we do. Gase and Tannehill do great when there is no pressure.

I have to say that my gut feeling is the same. The Fins are like the stock market in that you want to be picking against the flow of what seems natural or most likely to happen any given week. This is the game where "it all comes together" and RT will pad his season stat sheet, D plays lights out and Gase will all of the sudden remember he is the offensive Genius HC.
Dolphins 21-17

A lot of you guys are right.

I want to be right to so I'll make this prediction.

The 2018 season is over.

8-8 next year unless the house is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.

I wish I would have been wrong. I wish the powers of positivity finally worked their ways in Miami and the team rode a 11-5 record into the playoffs. I was starting to have my doubts about Gase before the season, and now I'm all aboard the "Fire Gase" express.

7-9

I think 9 wins is this team's ceiling, but I wouldn't be surprised if the bottom falls out. This preseason has left something to be desired for sure
:up:

Losers of 9 of 13 after a 3-0 start, with three humiliating losses to end the season - that's the bottom falling out alright

Disappointed to have been proven right, but even more so, the manner of it.

Blow it all up.

Your posts always had me thinking I was being too generous at 8-8. To think we got blown up in here so much for saying either!!! Just ridiculous. Ridiculous fans, ridiculous season, ridiculous immediate future if Ross goes with Rex.

Just think of all the heroic victories they had to win to get to 7-9. Vegas really wasn’t too far off if they lose those.

Back
Top Bottom