Go On The Record. Predict Our Record. | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go On The Record. Predict Our Record.

What will our regular season record be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8-8 here we come! If we predicted that record and get it right by the end of the season, do we get a free years worth of VIP? :pbj:

You win a free shot at kicking Matt Burke in the nuts on his way out the door.

You win a free shot at kicking Matt Burke in the nuts on his way out the door.

Is it too early to predict 8 - 8 next season also?...Its fun looking back at some of these predictions. Seriously some just seem to slowly wash away the stink of what the reality is with this franchise and convince themselves that they will magically become NE over the off-season by moving just a few pieces around on the board.

On Golf channel Martin Hall always says "Keep doing what your doing and you will keep getting what your getting"

Last edited:
Is it too early to predict 8 - 8 next season also?...Its fun looking back at some of these predictions. Seriously some just seem to slowly wash away the stink of what the reality is with this franchise and convince themselves that they will magically become NE over the off-season by moving just a few pieces around on the board.

On Golf channel Martin Hall always says "Keep doing what your doing and you will keep getting what your getting"

Don't think I would strive to be what New England is at this point. I guess you strive to be what they were not what they are now. Which is a team that is getting ready to hit it's death throes. Another team that has been awful on the road this year not anywhere as bad as the Dolphins have been but when you have Tom Brady and Bill Belichick you would expect better results. Of course Brady is 41 and despite the nonsense some finatics have been spewing, he won't be playing much longer and if anyone has been paying attention his skills have already started to fall off. It is a shame that the Dolphins don't have a better coaching staff. Hell if they had better luck with injuries, despite the supposed lack of talent, the team could have won a couple more games. An 11-5 record will win the AFC East this year. Those who had some faith in Gase and were even dumb enough to give Burke a chance do look like fools now. A better coaching staff and a healthier team with that schedule would have won 11 games. Too bad the Dolphins had neither.

However there are some fanatics here who still want to keep Gase even though he has proven to be a failure at what he was supposedly hired to be which is an offensive guru. There are even some maniacal fanatics who want to keep Burke because they believe he is some genius burdened with a bunch of trash that should be working at Walmart instead of playing in the NFL. Yes these forums are certainly interesting to read at times. Then you have other fanatics who complain about the team overpaying players but want them to pay a possession WR 15/mil year. Talk about "Keep doing what your doing and you will keep getting what your getting". If you are going to pay top dollar it needs to go to elite players who can change a game. Not players who will get you 7 yards when you need 6 and 7 yards when you need 15. Definitely shouldn't pay top money to players who average less than 5 TDs a year.

Last edited:
I'm still in the running! i guessed 7-9.. Does anyone really expect to beat Buffalo at home? Can't wait to get my free kick at Burke's nuts...better start warming up my leg.

Ah man I was wrong, I picked 6-10. Oh well it would feel so good to be right.

Guess I didn’t consider the miracle play in my prediction.

I'm impressed I'm in position to WIN as a LOSER!

Thanks Ross!

BTW your 10 year record as owner is pretty much like the 7-9 we'll finish with this year!

72 wins 87 losses

Projection =

72 wins 88 losses!

Great job!

Where's your clown show going next?

I hope we don't end up 8-8.
7-9. This team isn't winning in Buffalo. Eveyone needs to be fired imediately following the game next Sunday. Gase and his coaching staff have been an absolute failure this season.

Those doubting Gase and Burke before the season turned out to be 100% correct. Time for the team to move on and try again.

Hopefully this time whoever Ross hires to run the team is the right choice. That guy needs to make smart hires with both the GM and Head Coach. Must get guys who understand the modern NFL. People who share the same vision. The coach needs to be creative and versatile with a plan in place to hire smart, inovative and dedicated coaches to work with.

I bet we go 8-8 and get a meaningless win, looking great in all aspects of the game while doing it, screwing our draft position more because...Dolphins, that's what we do. Gase and Tannehill do great when there is no pressure.

Back
Top Bottom