Go On The Record. Predict Our Record. | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go On The Record. Predict Our Record.

What will our regular season record be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, IMO, 9-7 is close enough to 10-6, I'll call you correct. No one expects EXACT ya know. FWIW, I was 8-8.

I think 10-6 and 9-7 is probably the difference between having a 17th game and being at home eating potato chips on Wild Card weekend right now. So...

Though it will be tough, considering I am an optimist...I'm sticking with my original 10-6.

Viking..
.Jags...Bills.

>>One game at a time, don't worry about Ravens, Steelers, Colts, or even Patriot, win out, and all will take care of itself.<<

I think I voted 7-9 when this originally came out. There's still a chance of that but I highly doubt we don't beat the Jags at the very least. The other 2 games are 50-50, in reality they both should be wins, but we know how this team is on the road 1-5 is dreadful.

I think I voted 7-9 when this originally came out. There's still a chance of that but I highly doubt we don't beat the Jags at the very least. The other 2 games are 50-50, in reality they both should be wins, but we know how this team is on the road 1-5 is dreadful.
I think your prediction, like most, was based on a healthy Football team. Being at 7 wins, considering we have 3 more games , should be somewhat pleasing. Some had us at 3-5 wins healthy. ESPN had us as the 2nd worst team in the NFL to start the season. Just a bit of perspective

My prediction of 8 - 8 is still in play and they will only need to win 1 out of the remaining 3 to get there but im hopeful they exceed the 8 wins.

Why 8 -8? Look no further than their record over the last dozen years...Its hard to predict they will be any other thing but .500 until they break the mold they are in.

Fun thread....Should give props to those who called it right when its over

What are we, 7-6? Best is 10 wins and worst is 7? So yeah, 85 is right. Was counting the wrong one.

What are we, 7-6? Best is 10 wins and worst is 7? So yeah, 85 is right. Was counting the wrong one.
Will be dropping like flies going forward from here though...Lets revisit on Sunday afternoon because I bet 75 more will be out

8-8 here we come! If we predicted that record and get it right by the end of the season, do we get a free years worth of VIP? :pbj:

Back
Top Bottom