Godchaux - Maybe done for the year

illscriptures

We need better LB's
Reaction score
Lol. What run D? Our run defense is abysmal and can only get better.

I hope this is the last we see of him in a Dolphins uniform. Seems like a great guy but not a great talent. He is definitely not worth the money he would get in the open market. It is time we see what the other guys at the position have in them.

Ikema

For me to poop on!
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Biceps injuries are a PED red flag.... Still this stings. Perhaps we think draft compensation and improve position the position with a young buck.

bane

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
How many players have we lost for the year this year? Godchaux, Biegel,? Anyone else? I know Jackson is out for a while.

13marino13

Where have all the good times gone
Administrator
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Biegel is the only one that currently sits on the IR and will miss the season, seems Godchaux is also headed there. The others are expected back.

spiketex

Aussie with the swag of El Bravo 47
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
This is bad news. However, we still have Christian Wilkins, Zach Sieler and Raekwon Davis. Sieler has consistently exceeded expectations and I have zero problem in giving him some more playing time. It's also the opportunity to see what Raekwon can do. I know that many on here have dismissed him as a dud, but he's only just started his NFL career. Let's see what the big boy can do. Huge opportunity to step up.

SCOTTY

Starter
Reaction score
FloCo has built the next up mentality already. I think we see continued improvement even with losing him.

Top Bottom