Good Morning Football | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Morning Football

Looks like we got no love from the crew at GMFB. Nobody had us making the playoffs, instead putting NE in the wildcard. I actually like us in the underdog position. Nobody seems to respect us and aren’t taking us seriously. PERFECT!
Phins Up!
What else is new? We are irrelevant and on the outside looking in until we knock the brick wall down onto all of the haters and non-believers' heads...........

If QB play is the criteria for being high on a team. I have no idea how anyone could be high on the Patriots who will be starting a rookie QB who has never taken a snap in a regular NFL game and was the backup QB to Tua at Alabama.

I'm assuming they had the Dolphins/Patriots neck and neck (like most preseason predictions), so that's why I said they probably went off coaching. If a team is neck and neck talent-wise, then go with the better coach.

Looks like we got no love from the crew at GMFB. Nobody had us making the playoffs, instead putting NE in the wildcard. I actually like us in the underdog position. Nobody seems to respect us and aren’t taking us seriously. PERFECT!
Phins Up!
I expect that narrative will change real quick.

I think they just like the NE team more. Mac Jones is complimentary to NE style in that he won't take many risks. He'll control the ball. Make smart decisions. Won't turn it over. Ect...

Tua and Mac Jones are very similar.
Actually, in the Pro Football Talk power rankings, the actual quote was that the Patriots have a “rookie quarterback who plays like a seasoned pro.” How is that a legitimate take on a guy who has never taken an actual snap in an actual regular season NFL game?

I don't often find many NFL media personalities that I don't like but I just can't handle that show. I don't mind Pete Schrager but I find Nate and Kyle WAY over the top. I've never seen anyone in the media try so hard to be funny or cool and fail so hard. Nate tries to be so suave and cool and just doesn't have the swag. Kyle just seems like that annoying kid in drama club. Kay Adams on the other hand is just fine.

Really wish they would re-cast that show.

I don't often find many NFL media personalities that I don't like but I just can't handle that show. I don't mind Pete Schrager but I find Nate and Kyle WAY over the top. I've never seen anyone in the media try so hard to be funny or cool and fail so hard. Nate tries to be so suave and cool and just doesn't have the swag. Kyle just seems like that annoying kid in drama club. Kay Adams on the other hand is just fine.

Really wish they would re-cast that show.
I think Kyle is hilarious. But then again I am a big Jim Rome fan.

Stephen A Smith is saying the Pats can win the East. a) we all know he is a moron. b) he is probably throwing **** on the wall and hoping it sticks

I HATE THESE GUYS SO MUCH I AM GOING TO HANG ON EVERY WORD THEY SAY!

Actually, in the Pro Football Talk power rankings, the actual quote was that the Patriots have a “rookie quarterback who plays like a seasoned pro.” How is that a legitimate take on a guy who has never taken an actual snap in an actual regular season NFL game?
Exactly. Preseason success does not always equal NFL success. We've seen plenty of examples of that over the years.

Patriots fans should be excited about Jones. He ran the offense similarly to Tua at Alabama. But let's see how he actually does in a game that counts before calling him a seasoned pro.

Back
Top Bottom