Good Morning Football | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Morning Football

I really don’t care what a bunch of talking heads have to say. I trust Flo, the decisions he’s made and the team he’s put together. It’s certainly not perfect, but what team is? As I’ve been very clear about, there will be a lot of crow eating to be had. Walk softly and carry a big stick should be the approach. Show up, take care of business, ignore the noise, next game. That’s what championship franchises do.

I disagree on Adams, I think she is very knowledgeable

Well, she and GMFB succeeded in fooling you.

And I couldn’t care less about her appearance. That shouldn’t matter in the least. Regarding knowledge of and insight into the NFL, there are a myriad of people far more adept and qualified than her.

Last edited:
Not sure it's decided yet. Last week was D Hall, this week it's M Robinson. I can't watch the show most of the time TBH. I watch it a little, but usually get tired of seeing Kyle and Peter act like they are 20 years younger than they are, and seeing Kay Adams take her job so lightly. She really is a knowledgeable person on football, but most of the time she looks like she either just rolled out of bed, or has one of these huge sweaters on and wants to ball up in front of a fire. The 4th chair (whoever sits in it) is usually the best one.

I will say the Kyle gives Miami love often.
Lol, I think you are spot on and I feel the same. They usually give the dolphin so much love though which I like. In fact, Christian Wilkins is coming on in a few minutes.

They were also saying the Dolphins may be the best team in the AFC after our mini run last year. They are not anti Miami but just jump on what they see in the present moment. It’s laughable how much stock people put in practice/preseason. It usually looks much different when the real billets are flying. Jones had a good preseason. Stop NE’s running game and let’s see how he looks against Miami’s defense.

A young team, not much experience, an unproven QB, not much of a running game...who unfortunately happen to be going up against the greatest coach the NFL has ever seen playing in their stadium on opening day....yeah the lack of love sounds about right.

A young team, not much experience, an unproven QB, not much of a running game...who unfortunately happen to be going up against the greatest coach the NFL has ever seen playing in their stadium on opening day....yeah the lack of love sounds about right.
It's funny. When I see posts like this I often also see a huge variance in post count vs.. reaction score.....

Physical appearance aside, IMO she tries to create this facade that she lives, breathes and loves everything about football but it’s pretty easy to tell she’s just a taking head that has a few interns researching and feeding her info.

Honestly, outside of Nate Burleson and Kyle Brandt, I don’t find Adams or Schrager to be very knowledgeable or insightful.
Schrager tends to give us love tho, Brandt does too, the ex players are always down playing the Dolphins cuz most of em played in the Patriot dominated era and are living in the past

Back
Top Bottom