Goodell announces all issues resolved. We have a FULL DOLPHINS SEASON. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Goodell announces all issues resolved. We have a FULL DOLPHINS SEASON.

My inner emotional conflict in hearing this correlates to the extension of unemployment benefits. My mind is telling me I can have one or the other, but not both.

So the announcement of a full season to me is married to the thought of losing benefits...Tua or Pua

Which is why I am not against Tua sitting for a year...In fact, if they extend benefits, but at a lower rate; then expect Tua to start at the stage of the season that coincides with said benefit reduction percentage.

Thus providing evidence that, indeed, we are all living in a matrix controlled by rogue AI

Dank for PUA

This just in - Roger Goodell is not a Doctor, and we need at least (45?) players active on a game day.

I am a perpetual optimist. But this is a bit arrogant, over confident, and borderline ignorant.
Are suggesting that Goodall made unilateral decicions, without consulting medical experts on procedures, protocols, and possible ramifications?

That's would be a ridiculous assumption.

There are a lot of things, about which, I don't agree with him, but he has never seemed reckless or stupid.

I certainly don't trust the sensationalized media hype of the overall situation.

Are suggesting that Goodall made unilateral decicions, without consulting medical experts on procedures, protocols, and possible ramifications?

That's would be a ridiculous assumption.

There are a lot of things, about which, I don't agree with him, but he has never seemed reckless or stupid.

I certainly don't trust the sensationalized media hype of the overall situation.
Goodell may not be stupid, but he has shown he is willing to be reckless with players safety.

The owners do pay Goodell nearly $50 million per year and he clearly puts the billionaires roi over players health.

He covered up the significance, frequency and that football causes of CTE. Goodell and his bosses didn't start to address players safety seriously until the courts ruled against the league and the NFL was coming under tremendous pressure as their behavior became public.

The commissioner saying all issues resolved for the league to have a full schedule tells me one thing.

ALL ISSUES HAVE NOT BEEN RESOLVED TO HAVE A FULL SEASON!

Darnit man, the NFL's blaring overconfidence in this situation has been distressing. I really thought that with them having months to prepare ahead as opposed to the leagues that were in progress the NFL would be more ready to go. But word is that they were actually pretty unprepared, and somebody acting like they've figured EVERYTHING out now after that news is actually discouraging. Maybe it's just semantics, but I would sure feel a lot better if they acknowledged that there were things at this juncture that they'll probably have to adjust to and figure out. I don't want to entertain the thought that these guys really think whatever they've planned right now won't have some kind of hiccup or some kind of adjustment needed.

I believe he was saying all issues resolved between the owners and player union. I doubt he was talking about covid being resolved or any health issues. The players union wanted some concessions met before signing off on trying to have a a season and he was just saying the two sides have made the needed agreements.

Goodell may not be stupid, but he has shown he is willing to be reckless with players safety.

The owners do pay Goodell nearly $50 million per year and he clearly puts the billionaires roi over players health.

He covered up the significance, frequency and that football causes of CTE. Goodell and his bosses didn't start to address players safety seriously until the courts ruled against the league and the NFL was coming under tremendous pressure as their behavior became public.

"We have worked collaboratively to develop a comprehensive set of protocols designed to minimize risk for fans, players, and club and league personnel. These plans have been guided by the medical directors of the NFL and the NFLPA and have been reviewed and endorsed by independent medical and public health experts, including the CDC, and many state and local public health officials.

It would appear the league has done thier due diligence, and have gotten the input and approval of the requisite agencies, as well as in house medical experts.

I think it'll start relatively well, then fall apart once a few players get the virus and then we're back at square 1 with a shortened season.

I believe he was saying all issues resolved between the owners and player union. I doubt he was talking about covid being resolved or any health issues. The players union wanted some concessions met before signing off on trying to have a a season and he was just saying the two sides have made the needed agreements.
This is what I got from it too, and it makes sense.

Have to agree with you on this one. It's almost as if some ppl are rooting against having a season at all.

I, for one, was happy they were able to come to an agreement to get the guys into camp and get this dynasty started.

Are there valid concerns? Sure, but it appears that the NFL has taken precautions, and instituted protocols to mitigate risks to the greatest possible degree.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN........
Exactly. Everyone of course is free to their opinion but WOW has 2020 divided many. From some of the reactions, you would think I posted this on a Pats fan forum. I would think the one thing we can agree on is we want Dolphin football. Even that, seems to cause derision to a certain extent.

Well, anyone that isn't excited can take a bath with a toaster for all I care. I'm quite myopic on wanting my Dolphins football no mater what.

ALLLRIGHT MIAMI!

Exactly. Everyone of course is free to their opinion but WOW has 2020 divided many. From some of the reactions, you would think I posted this on a Pats fan forum. I would think the one thing we can agree on is we want Dolphin football. Even that, seems to cause derision to a certain extent.

Well, anyone that isn't excited can take a bath with a toaster for all I care. I'm quite myopic on wanting my Dolphins football no mater what.

ALLLRIGHT MIAMI!
images (8).jpeg

It's all good until somebody takes a knee...
Well that's going to be 85% of them this year. Nothing you can do about it sadly. I know there are some bans on going political so I'm not going to. But with that said, I fear for anyone in my personal world that wants to evaluate my love for this country and level of patriotism because I do or don't watch NFL football. It's my entertainment and I would rather politics stay out of sports in general. Sports is an escape. Not a place to learn what a bunch of millionaires paid to play a game think. It is immaterial whether I agree or not. Just keep it out.

Back
Top Bottom