grade the pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

grade the pick

LOL...guys..we have to start drafting qbs every year until we find our franchise qb. You can't be elite in the NFL without a stud qb and you gotta find them in the draft. I hope draft another one before we are done this year.

F. it's Akili Smith, Sammie Smith, and the Ginn family wrapped into one piece of turd. We're gonna be right back in this position in two years' time. Fail forward fast forever!

A. We finally addressed the QB situation. Tanny has got great upside and I could see him being a very good QB for us for the next several years.

C-. 19 games. Dude played 19 games as a college QB after he was moved there from another position.

This is what you get when you win too many games in a lost season.

A

Philbin turned Rodgers into a stud, it's only going to help Tannehill to not only have Philbin, but to also have Sherman working with him in college and in the NFL and giving him an easier transition.

D. This reminds me of when we passed on Patrick Willis for Ted Ginn. Keuchly was right there, and now he will be a pro bowl LB for the Panthers while Tannehill works on not locking onto his receivers.

They passed on Brady Quinn...not Willis. You can't find anyone that was drafted after Ginn and say "they passed on player x". They passed on Quinn.

OMG. We finally pick a QB in the first round and everyone is bitchy. Stop it. Give the guy a chance and lets be happy we picked a qb in the first round.

F this guy will be a bust. I dont blame Ireland though. This is Ross's fault. Hope we get better now that the proffesionals will be picking the rest of the draft. Just get Ross out of the draft room please.

incomplete.has tons of upside. a big boy with a big arm.perhaps he even starts some games this year for us and gets his feet wet

F for QB.

B if moved to WR given our current roster.

Cmon guys... irriterate on ur grade... sorry I'm pretty f_d up right now so if irriterate is not the right word don't kill me for it. Explain ur grade tho

D. Too high for a "project". I don't see how you draft a player top 10 who didn't dominate in college

Back
Top Bottom