grade the pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

grade the pick

Newton spent all of his time practicing and developing as a quarterback. More than 50% of Tannehill's experience at the collegiate level was practicing and developing as a WR

Tannehill was a QB in high school, you don't just forget how to throw a football all of a sudden. He had 2 years practicing and developing as a QB, and is now going into the NFL with his Head Coach. I'm not saying he's going to be a great player, but to already call him a bust is asinine.

B... Yes he was a reach but about time we dont play it safe.... He has huge upside and our coach can groom a QB

Total F. Ive lost all interest in the rest of the draft. Ireland and ross need to go.

Yes lets make you GM and lets continue what Parcells was doing and take another D-Lineman. You're smart

Anyone else notice how on nfl network they just showed a bunch of picks and incomplete passes when we drafted tannehill?

I give it a B I'm giving them extra credit for taking a chance on a decent prospect after not having too much value at the other available players. for the situation the dolphins are in michael floyd at 8 is more of a stretch than tannehill (considering the depth of WR talent in the draft). mike sherman has a chance to really grasp the offense he'll be running and overall I'm happy with the pick. I would've liked to see us trade down but I'm suspecting we didn't have a very good option because the cowboys obviously wanted claiborne and he wasn't gonna be there at 8. Let's all be a little optimistic because as seen in the waybackwhen thread it's not always how the QB looks as a prospect, its their development. and sherman + tannehill shows good promise for progress. hears to a new year with a new dolphin.

C. Kuechly was RIGHT THERE! Carolina probably **** their pants when we passed on him.

A- Had to be the pick. Only way pick would have been an A is if we had managed to work a trade down and still get Tannehill.

I'll always be curious how far Tannehill would have fallen had we NOT taken him.

Sorry, but I don't give the selection more than a C right now since he's a top 10 pick but won't play in all probability this year. I hope he make us all eat it though. We can only hope and pray.

Yes lets make you GM and lets continue what Parcells was doing and take another D-Lineman. You're smart
You have no idea who i would pick. Fyi it not d line. Drafting a qb that everyone had a 2nd round grade on w the 8th pick is a crappy move for any gm.

Back
Top Bottom