Greatest (Insignificant) Memory | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greatest (Insignificant) Memory

I like 2 year's ago the Cincinati game when i believe they threw a short screen pass to the running back and Zach LIT the guy up in the back field for a loss. That was SWEET! (we lost the game though)

Some **** tried to make a move on my johnson in the orangebowl (cant remember the game now because I'm shattered for life) after waiting in line at halftime forever for the pee troff. (I was like 15 at the time) Some people like aqua for the wrong reasons

How about Darren Drosdov puking on the ball before it was snapped to Marino. That was a monday night game vs. the Broncos. Darren went on to be a WWE wrestler named "puke". It was funny because they showed the replay over and over.

dolphan north said:
Oh here's one! Marino was chased and threw the ball, and I believe completed it against the Steelers. A rare Marino throw on the run, and I mean he eluded a couple of tavkles outside of the pocket, not in the phone booth like usual. So anyway, (Levon Kirkland?) drove him shoulder firts into the turf and Marino was mad. While lying there, with Kirkland starting to walk away, Marino Grabs him by the front of the jersey and pulls him down again (not off his feet, just bent him down so they were mask to mask. Apparently he was givinh him %&!* for the hit, but when asked later, Marino said, "I didn't really say anything ... I was too out of breath to talk!" :lol:
Still, one tough dude for a QB to pull Kirkland in and try to give him %&!*.

I remember that exact moment too! But I'm almost positive it was Greg Lloyd (not Kirkland). My in-laws are from Pittsburgh and we got into an argument right then and there about whether it was a cheap shot or not and turned around to watch the replay and Marino was hanging onto his jersey looking like he wanted to kill him. Good times!! :D

In 1991, when rookie LB Bryan Cox walked over to and challenged the entire Bengals bench, after Alex Gordon blindside blocked Stoyo into next week on a kickoff return. The block was away from the play, not necessary, and Cox more or less asked any and all of the Ben Gals if they wanted to try that **** with him. I loved the passion for the game that Bryan Cox had.

When Matt Turk husted like a 17 yard run or something againt the eagle in 2003 (i think) and J.Fiddler and Co still could not score.

The Jeff Buckey jersey incident. He had to change it during the game because they found a foreign substance. The officials took the jersey to be analyzied and later we found out the Phins swiped it back.

Classic stuff eh. :lol:

The last time that the Dolphins played the bills in the AFC Chanpionship game ... think it was about 94ish ...... I burnt a Thurman Thomas jersey in my frontyard before gametime .... it was worth every penny and man did it burn quick ... holy crap ... like in 10 seconds it was gone ... ahhhhh what a memory ... exept we lost the game:mad: ..DAMN BILLS ..

Ricky williams first year with the Dolphins when he got 200+ yards aginst the Bills in the snow.

MrClean said:
In 1991, when rookie LB Bryan Cox walked over to and challenged the entire Bengals bench, after Alex Gordon blindside blocked Stoyo into next week on a kickoff return. The block was away from the play, not necessary, and Cox more or less asked any and all of the Ben Gals if they wanted to try that **** with him. I loved the passion for the game that Bryan Cox had.

The reason Brian Cox stormed the Bengals bench was because Harold Green (Cincy RB) grabbed Vestee Jacksons facemask and dragged him through the Bengals sideline.

Cox was livid. and challenged the Cincy bench.

Monday Night Football 12/9/1991

the whole game against the rams in 04. it just felt so good to get a win even though it only got us to 1-6.

MofoPhin said:
the whole game against the rams in 04. it just felt so good to get a win even though it only got us to 1-6.

The trick plays in that game were insignificant but memorably fun.

Back
Top Bottom