Greg Cote=Ronnie Hater | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Cote=Ronnie Hater

Can't debate that.

Muck said:
Right above the title of both articles, it says.....

"IN MY OPINION"

He's free to his opinion, but that doesn't mean we can't rag him for being a jack4ss.

I don't necessarily disagree. I just want it to be known that he's not conveying it as gospel.

He's free to his opinion.

He'll change his tune when Ronnie is busting off 150 yard/2 TD games. Then someone can send him a link to his own story amd remind him to STFU.

Cote is an idiot, period.

Then again, what would anyone expect from the Herald anyway ?

They are losers, cause they hire losers.

Had I the power, I'd send most of them packing up north ... let them write for the Bills.

Note to Cote ... notice my SIG :cooldude:

[S][T][O][R][M] said:
Cote is an idiot, period.

Then again, what would anyone expect from the Herald anyway ?

They are losers, cause they hire losers.

Had I the power, I'd send most of them packing up north ... let them write for the Bills.

Note to Cote ... notice my SIG :cooldude:

If they wrote for the Blowfellow boys they would make it clear that Losman has only thrown for 5 passes in his short career 3 comps and 1 int ..!!! Priceless..their future looks BLEAK not ours.:eek:

unifiedtheory said:
He's free to his opinion.

He'll change his tune when Ronnie is busting off 150 yard/2 TD games. Then someone can send him a link to his own story amd remind him to STFU.
while he is entitled to his opinion, i think it would be great if someone did save that link and email it to him when ronnie does well.

it would be great to see him print an article owning up to his error.

SkapePhin said:
Cote is a Dolphin hater period.. The guy just love stirring the pot.. He tore down Wannestedt and now he is going to try to tear down Saban..

It wouldn't be so bad if he could actually write some interesting articles. He can't even do that.

dolfreak said:
Greg Cote is dying to see Ronnie Brown fail as a Miami Dolphin. Ronnie has been a Miami Dolphin for about a week and we've already seen Cote write an article about why Braylon was the better choice, that Ronnie's a "Buick," and that he's nothing compared to Ricky. Cote and the Miami Herald are the biggest Haters i've ever seen!!! I'm not going to read Cote anymore, i lost all respect for him. He doesn't realize we're in Miami and we want to see a positive attitude with the Fins, not this "Braylon" would have had more of an impact and Ronnie Brown is a Buick CRAP!!!!!

Just look at this Negativity:

April 24
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/columnists/greg_cote/11475961.htm
May 1st
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/11536719.htm

JUST CLICK ON THE LINKS ABOVE TO READ THAT COTE GARBAGE, Remember a month ago he said ZO will not help the Heat at all.....what a moron

SkapePhin said:
Cote is a Dolphin hater period.. The guy just love stirring the pot.. He tore down Wannestedt and now he is going to try to tear down Saban..

Wanny kind of tore himself down actually

Muck said:
Right above the title of both articles, it says.....

"IN MY OPINION"
It should say..."In my EDITOR'S opinion"

with a disclaimer....."Any opinion whether controversial or controversial is simply devised to create commotion and increase reader response thus generating increased ad revenue for the ownership of the Miami Herald. Any similarity to the actual opinion of the journalist is neither inferred or needed."

Back
Top Bottom