Greg Cote=Ronnie Hater | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Cote=Ronnie Hater

DolphinsRkool99 said:
He is a JERK !

He may write bad stuff when there's nothing to warrant it, but not sure he's a jerk. I read his article the other day on how we should have picked Braylon instead of ROnnie. I ripped him a new one. His reply "thanks for the note". standard reply, but could have been nasty.

Muck said:
I don't necessarily disagree. I just want it to be known that he's not conveying it as gospel.

When an opinion is expressed by someone, you can take it to the bank, that opinion is "Gospel" to the person that expresses it. May not be based on fact, but it's what they believe.

Awsi Dooger said:
This is completely inevitable. I warned about it several weeks ago. Anyone who is praising Saban's attititude toward the media is completely off base, and completely ignorant of the types of articles it will lead to. I'm not a Greg Cote fan, primarily because he forces humor that doesn't work and he devotes far too much time to the NFL in comparison to other sports. His columns on college football or college football players are predictably lame because he simply doesn't follow the sport closely, and relies on comments from others.

Cynical columnists and reporters, like Cote, are going to freelance and spin negative like never before when presented with an attitude like Saban's. He's never going to try to befriend a reporter or provide easy access or a quick smile. I'm afraid Nick Saban will find that plays much differently in Miami, Florida than East Lansing or Baton Rouge.
Yeah, Nick should just bend over and let those reporters have any access that they want. Afterall, they've been so supportive in the past when they worked with other coaches in Miami.

NOT!

Back
Top Bottom