Greg Little and Austin Jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greg Little and Austin Jackson

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Fellas - I’m no o-line coach but I keep seeing Little in highlights w key blocks on scoring plays or big gains in both run and pass situations. No one is blowing by him in the passing game either.

What do we think happens when Jackson comes back? Is Little the better player? Assuming he stays healthy and continues to play like this can we / do we keep him beyond this season?

if the dude starting is getting the job done then he's hard to replace.

I think the very best you could say about AJ is that he's marginal (a rating PFF will be adopting soon).

I think we need to see more from Ajax under this regime before we pull the plug. He's only played like a game and a half and he look improved...
The only time the offensive line has looked bad this year is with him in there. The only time the offensive line has looked like a competent offensive line in YEARS is when he hasn't been on the field these last two weeks.

I'm not saying write him off for the career, but I'm not shuffling anyone to the bench right now on a unit that's exceeding expectations- not for someone who has never been good in this league.

Little needs to remain the starting RT. He's been playing quite well, and has a similar draft pedigree to AJax. Having said that, under this regime, I'm quite hopeful that AJax will develop into a good starter. The kid was quite raw coming out and he had terrible coaching early in his career. Not only do I think he wasn't properly developed, I suspect he was taught some things he had to unlearn. He looked much improved Week 1 and definitely think we should continue to develop him.

Hasn’t Jackson only played like 8 snaps this year? Don’t want to write him off based just off of his time under Flores’ offensive “coaching” staff. With Little being banged up it could be useful to let him get fully healthy.

Given Armstead’s injury history I want both of them to get as many live reps as they can so they can both fill in if he’s out for a stretch

Little is certainly an odd evaluation... PFF gives him horrible scores, but those of us who are watching the games see a guy who is doing a fine job.
I would LOVE to see these guys break down some film and talk about what they are seeing.

Little is certainly an odd evaluation... PFF gives him horrible scores, but those of us who are watching the games see a guy who is doing a fine job.
I would LOVE to see these guys break down some film and talk about what they are seeing.
And PFF throws out some really good scores when the offensive line is just entirely not doing it's job as a unit.

I know that Little let some plays happen yesterday - but by and large that offensive line as a whole is setting the table for the offense to do what it needs to.

Back
Top Bottom