Griese is a Loser | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese is a Loser

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
Hold on to the freaking ball Idiot.

Sack or no sack you have to hold onto the ball.

Fiedler get healthy Please.

Wade Smith deserve almost all the blame but Griese needs to hold on to the ball.

Griese does need to hold onto the ball, Fiedler probably would not have fumbled any of those times, especially that last time.

Its kinda hard to hold onto the ball when a 300 lbs lineman hits you from your blindside..

This loss is 75% bad offensive line and 25% Wade Smith..

I am dying to hear how Wanny soft shoes the pathetic performance by the O-line..

Hard to hold on to a ball when you dont even know your about to get crushed.

Coaching sucked, they should have adjusted for better protection.

What a joke you guys are....Fiedler fumbles and throws picks like he was paid to make tunrovers......Fiedler is a loser so stop bitchin and get behind Griese and aim your blame at Wade Smith and the O-Line.

How the heck was this Griese's fault?!!! Where do you dumb asses come from? OMFG!!!

Originally posted by Jeep
Its kinda hard to hold onto the ball when a 300 lbs lineman hits you from your blindside..

This loss is 75% bad offensive line and 25% Wade Smith..

I am dying to hear how Wanny soft shoes the pathetic performance by the O-line..

Wow Jeep i...

Offensive line has been the problem all year long.Nice for you to finally realize it.

no way was this griese's fault, the classes you take on football by bumbling idiot john madden arent working dolfan4life......

Dolphin4life, The guy nailed him from the blind side because our rookie piece of crap can't block a good player. Any Q.B. would have fumbled but you want to blame Griese, who played very well, because you have some kind of peersonal agenda. I'm in no mood for your narrow minded crap. Take a fuc*** hike.

Ricky was equally responsible for that last fumble, he was supposed to help out, he didn't.

It's not griese's fault, but he needs to learn to hold onto the ball. Look at the fumbles he has had over the years.

He shouldn't have fumbled that last play, the dlinemen didn't even hit the ball, he hit griese and griese lost it.

Originally posted by BSQX4
Dolphin4life, The guy nailed him from the blind side because our rookie piece of crap can't block a good player. Any Q.B. would have fumbled but you want to blame Griese, who played very well, because you have some kind of peersonal agenda. I'm in no mood for your narrow minded crap. Take a fuc*** hike.

Griese played very well ??I disagree...3rd conversation completions sucks but hey I don't blame him since this offensive has been the main problem all along.

Back
Top Bottom