Griese is a Loser | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese is a Loser

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
Hold on to the freaking ball Idiot.

Sack or no sack you have to hold onto the ball.

Fiedler get healthy Please.

Uuh, sacked from BEHIND..........getting ready to THROW.............. the ball wouldn't be tucked away now would it. Same thgings have happened to Jay also...........havem't tHEY????

1-10 on third down...Horrible...

Mark Dixon get healthy..

Originally posted by minus

Wow Jeep i...

Offensive line has been the problem all year long.Nice for you to finally realize it.

Finally?? I've known it for awhile pal

If it came down to this final play by the offense...

...the Colts will be giving a game ball to RW34 for his block on Wade Smith that gave Freeny a clear run on Griese.

Griese was a positive out of tjis game - we got a 4 play TD in the third - finally a fast resp[onse unit. I ain't celebrating or nothin' but blaming Griese for this loss is like like blaming Fiedler by himself for the lack of an offense through 6 games.

Re: Re: Griese is a Loser

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Uuh, sacked from BEHIND..........getting ready to THROW.............. the ball wouldn't be tucked away now would it. Same thgings have happened to Jay also...........havem't tHEY????

Actually he wasn't ready to throw.He felt the rush and try to escape but he as mobile as rock.He didn't tuck the ball but this should never had happen if Wade "SCRUB" Smith does his job.

Griese did play well .... 18 of 29 for 231 yards 1 TD 0 INTS .... considering he was under constant pressure all day and had no running game ( Ricky - 36 yards) ..... THE BLAME GOES TO THE O-LINE.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
i gotta tell ya, these dolphins have all the earmarks of the 2001 tampa bay bucs...a coaching infusion will help

Geeve tha man a ceegar!!! He is our Weeener !!!:lol: :lol:

What was Greises Passing Rating at the end?

And Mannings?

Originally posted by Carolina_Dolfan
Griese did play well .... 18 of 29 for 231 yards 1 TD 0 INTS .... considering he was under constant pressure all day and had no running game ( Ricky - 36 yards) ..... THE BLAME GOES TO THE O-LINE.

Sorry man but 1-10 on third down and not keeping drive alive is horrible.Griese reason the Dolphins?Hell no...The Dolphins offensive line is the main problem and it going to take a miracle for anyone at QB to play consistent.

Originally posted by Carolina_Dolfan
What a joke you guys are....Fiedler fumbles and throws picks like he was paid to make tunrovers......Fiedler is a loser so stop bitchin and get behind Griese and aim your blame at Wade Smith and the O-Line.

What a first class loser. Now it's the O lines fault and not precious Griese. At least Fiedler can run and not curl up in a little ball.

The O-Line was a problem last year. It's the job of the coaching staff to fix the problems in the off season.

After our loss to the Texans people said, "Well obviously nothing happened," then our defense won 4 games in a row for us and now we're back to the same old Dolphins.

Wannstedt, Turner, and Smith need to pack their bags and leave Miami. Losers.

This loss was not Brian Griese's fault whatsoever. He played a great game and was the only bright spot for the offense. Hats off to the defense for giving us the game in the 4th QTR until Smith had to go off and ruin it. GRRRR

I'll say Griese played ok ..I don't balme Griese for the loss but he needs to hold on to the ball.

Dwight meet Brian, Brian meet Dwight... Oops, I think you dropped something there.

Must have Greasy fingers.

Originally posted by fairbanksb

What a first class loser. Now it's the O lines fault and not precious Griese. At least Fiedler can run and not curl up in a little ball.

Let see you in the middle of a pass, and take a hit to the blind side by a 300lbs man and full sprint. Hell Manning coughed it up also he just got lucky.

Personally I think Greise did well, Wade sucked, some changes will come.

One thing is for sure. When Griese had time he did very well.

Hell, He did good pretty much all game.

Not much you can do from the blind side.

Last I checked He has 0 INT's.

Back
Top Bottom