Griese is a Loser | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese is a Loser

Originally posted by KYPhinFan
The O-Line was a problem last year. It's the job of the coaching staff to fix the problems in the off season.

After our loss to the Texans people said, "Well obviously nothing happened," then our defense won 4 games in a row for us and now we're back to the same old Dolphins.

Wannstedt, Turner, and Smith need to pack their bags and leave Miami. Losers.

This loss was not Brian Griese's fault whatsoever. He played a great game and was the only bright spot for the offense. Hats off to the defense for giving us the game in the 4th QTR until Smith had to go off and ruin it. GRRRR

Played great game?
:rolleyes:

Re: If it came down to this final play by the offense...

Originally posted by GazPhin
...the Colts will be giving a game ball to RW34 for his block on Wade Smith that gave Freeny a clear run on Griese.

Whatt was up with Ricky on that play, he was supposed to contain out side and he went inside and ran into Wade Smith

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
i gotta tell ya, these dolphins have all the earmarks of the 2001 tampa bay bucs...a coaching infusion will help

But the Dolphins have cap problems for next year. They can't do anything about the o-line.

Is there anyone out there that can help this year?

Dolphin fan4life, when you wake up tomorrow and your mom packs your lunch for the 3rd grade, maybe one of your 9 yr olds friends at lunch will believe the crap that you have posted today.........Griese's fault because Wade Smith was a turnstile at L.T. All the people on this board who would rather lose than see Griese get any credit for playing well could join Dolphinfan4life after School for detention with the rest of the babbling idiots on this board!!!!!!! Griese has to hold onto the ballk when he is blindsided by a rushing lineman!!!!!!!! It would be comical if it was'nt so PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Griese has to sense the pass rush and eat the ball on that play. Crying about Wade Smith's play is not going to get us anywhere becuase frail, old, weak, injury prone, woman Mark Dixon will probably not be playing this year. She just can't overcmoe that ankle injury. Smith is our starter until the end of the season I guarentee it. The O-line sucks but Griese did hit some big ones that I don't believe Fiedler would have made. I do think Fiedler would have sensed the pass rush and ate the football. Yeah I know the almighty Jay Fielder fumbles himself from time to time but not 3 times in 2 games.

Re: Re: If it came down to this final play by the offense...

Originally posted by MNFINFAN

Whatt was up with Ricky on that play, he was supposed to contain out side and he went inside and ran into Wade Smith

That's what I'm talkin' about. Wade Smith was beaten a lot by a very good pass rusher (I think he got some help some of the time) but on this occasion Ricky had to get some blue shirt. I wouldn't like to mention it if he'd done anything on offense.

Originally posted by MacAttack
What was Grieses, and Manning Passing Rating at the end?

Manning: 81.6

Griese: 98.5

Re: Re: If it came down to this final play by the offense...

Originally posted by MNFINFAN

It's not Ricky's job to block, its Smith's. Ricky's job is to run the ball. How often do you think they have Ricky block in practice? How often do you think a team signs a RB to block?

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Griese has to sense the pass rush and eat the ball on that play. Crying about Wade Smith's play is not going to get us anywhere becuase frail, old, weak, injury prone, woman Mark Dixon will probably not be playing this year. She just can't overcmoe that ankle injury. Smith is our starter until the end of the season I guarentee it. The O-line sucks but Griese did hit some big ones that I don't believe Fiedler would have made. I do think Fiedler would have sensed the pass rush and ate the football. Yeah I know the almighty Jay Fielder fumbles himself from time to time but not 3 times in 2 games.

Sense the pass rush, it was behind him. U really think people can see behind their heads?!?:yell:

I do think Fiedler would have sensed the pass rush and ate the football. Yeah I know the almighty Jay Fielder fumbles himself from time to time but not 3 times in 2 games.
Yeah, but he would have made up for it with ints,and incompletions

Re: Re: Re: If it came down to this final play by the offense...

Originally posted by DolFan31

It's not Ricky's job to block, its Smith's. Ricky's job is to run the ball. How often do you think they have Ricky block in practice? How often do you think a team signs a RB to block?

RUSHING
R. Williams 13 for 36 yds

Maybe he should start practicing his blocking.

Back
Top Bottom