Griese is a Loser | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese is a Loser

I don't believe BG is a looser or bad QB...

He just needs 5 seconds or more to set up. This O unit will hardly give more than 3, 4 tops...

GOOO FIINNZ

:cooldude: :calm:

Originally posted by Disnardo

He just needs 5 seconds or more to set up. This O unit will hardly give more than 3, 4 tops...

GOOO FIINNZ

never said he was a loser or never said he was a bad QB. just said that starting him behind this line could cause more damage than good!;)

Originally posted by Disnardo

GOOO FIINNZ

an NFL QB should not need 5 seconds in the pocket, the ball should be gone in 3.5 to 4 seconds tops. I don't think this playbook is for him, as they are limited in what they can run. The reason why Jay doesn't get sacked a lot is that they run a lot of rollouts and boots to move the pocket and lighten the load on the OL. Norv has to run 5 and 7 step plays with Brian b/c he lacks the mobility to run boots and rollouts

Originally posted by Phishstix

an NFL QB should not need 5 seconds in the pocket, the ball should be gone in 3.5 to 4 seconds tops. I don't think this playbook is for him, as they are limited in what they can run. The reason why Jay doesn't get sacked a lot is that they run a lot of rollouts and boots to move the pocket and lighten the load on the OL. Norv has to run 5 and 7 step plays with Brian b/c he lacks the mobility to run boots and rollouts
careful, ive tried to tell people this for 2 weeks now and got nothing but sarcasm!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by FinaticPatch

Freeney shouldnt have been there Ricky was suppoed to chip down.
sunday night redman was blind sided 3 or 4 times and never dropped the ball once. NEED TO HOLD THE FRIGGIN BALL!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
How many yard did reman throw for as compared to Brians yard and TD's just wondering?
i don't know, he looked pretty bad. i was just pointing out he could hold the ball!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom