Griese is a Loser | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese is a Loser

DeDolfan, Thank you. Maybe to appreciate Brian you have to have actually seen him play? What gets me is when people credit a QB they like with wins. Guess the rest of the team had nothing to do with it. I made a prediction on here before the Indy game. Something about, keep the P/R ratio somewhere near even and the Dolphins win.

If only I knew more about posting, I would put up a chart I made that PROVES that point. I am of the very firm opinion that if the ground game had gotten, even a little better Sunday, Miami would have won.
How many times has JF had to make pass attempts twice as much as they attempt to rush? Very, very, very, seldom do teams win in such a scenerio. Not just QBs? Teams? I can't find any such game by JF, but I did find at least one by Brian.

I have to leave for awhile but I sure do agree with you. Sure is nice to see all the people on here that recognize a good QB when they see one too.

On the otherhand, one guy actually said, "brian has the better arm but because of the line play, he can't use it!" 2 games, 423 yards, 4 TDs, 0 Ints, and a QB rating of 110. Wonder what happens if he gets to use it?

Last edited by a moderator:
06, I feel it is rude to ignore people, but there are only so many ways I can answer the same "points'. In the meantime, I am sorry. I thought you were the one who said you grew up on the same block, or street, or whatever, as JF. If it wasn't you, I apologize.

It seems to me the rest of the argument pro JF is rather pointless at present, since he cannot run either, he cannot run either, he cannot run either, ... So I guess I will have to be rude.

Originally posted by Beckyj4
DeDolfan, Thank you. Maybe to appreciate Brian you have to have actually seen him play? What gets me is when people credit a QB they like with wins. Guess the rest of the team had nothing to do with it. I made a prediction on here before the Indy game. Something about, keep the P/R ratio somewhere near even and the Dolphins win.

If only I knew more about posting, I would put up a chart I made that PROVES that point. I am of the very firm opinion that if the ground game had gotten, even a little better Sunday, Miami would have won.
How many times has JF had to make pass attempts twice as much as they attempt to rush? Very, very, very, seldom do teams win in such a scenerio. Not just QBs? Teams? I can't find any such game by JF, but I did find at least one by Brian.

I have to leave for awhile but I sure do agree with you. Sure is nice to see all the people on here that recognize a good QB when they see one too.

On the otherhand, one guy actually said, "brian has the better arm but because of the line play, he can't use it!" 2 games, 423 yards, 4 TDs, 0 Ints, and a QB rating of 110. Wonder what happens if he gets to use it?

Thanks, becky. But make no mistake about it. If griese messes up, he is not "immune to my wrath", either !!! :lol: :lol:

DeDolfan, I wouldn't expect anything different. The only thing that ticks me off is when people blame him for things over which he has no control, or when they blow stories about him way out of proportion to the facts. You can show them the original story but they like all of the latest additions better. :mad:

06, I feel it is rude to ignore people, but there are only so many ways I can answer the same "points'. In the meantime, I am sorry. I thought you were the one who said you grew up on the same block, or street, or whatever, as JF. If it wasn't you, I apologize.

It seems to me the rest of the argument pro JF is rather pointless at present, since he cannot run either, he cannot run either, he cannot run either, ... So I guess I will have to be rude.
you might as well leave. you claim you have debated broncofox, hell you can't remember what you posted 10 minutes ago or what you read earlier in the day. i think your credibility is pretty much shot here, how do we know anything else you say holds water!:rolleyes:

The two fumbles were not his fault.

I am not trying to be sarcastic; there are numerous amounts of intelligent people, posting on this forum, with more football savvy than I. Here is my opinion and observations to the simple statement above.

I guess you are using that BG was blinsided, by a poor play of the OL, when he fumbled....

Then the 7 interceptions that JF has thrown this season were not his fault either. The OL did not give enough protection and did not have time to set his feet, he was hit while throwing, or he did not know that a defensive back would get between the receiver and the ball, or the receiver would tip the ball to the DB...

Hey TOs happen when you least expect them, there are no guarantees when you step on the field of play.:rolleyes:

Fact is JF threw 7 INTs, wether is lack of QB, OL, WR or TE execution the plays stand. JF was the last fins player with the ball in hand..

But don't say that it's not the player's fault. It's the failure of the team's execution, from the snap of the ball till the play is whistle dead.

Fact is BG fumbled "the last" oportunity MIA had to win the game. BG was the last fins player with the ball in hand...

As you all know TOs only matter when the game is close and the game is running out of time. The Colts had a game ending INT with 2 minutes left. Unfortunately their D stepped up and saved it for them...

The coaches need to prepare our OL with the right blocking schemes for most protection. The double TE scheme work nicely for us last week...

I still believe that even if the protection is not corrected, BG is our best chance to score points...

If the OL issues are not corrected it would not matter what QB you place back there, because they will not be there for long, no matter how mobile they are...

Hey guys and gals, I believe that there are still 8 games left in regular season, let's hope for the best...

I believe we'll see alot of RunRickyRun this week against Ten on 1st and 2nd downs. Mixed in with some playaction to the TE or WR. DW will want to control the clock to keep McNair on the bench.

GOOO FINZZ !

:) :bandwagon :calm: :wave: :huh:

Originally posted by Disnardo
B]

they will not be there for long, no matter how mobile they are...

i have posted this so many times my fingers are raw, can't get a point through a stone wall!

We finally agree 06. Especially on the "no matter how mobile they are". part. Sorry for our disagreement earlier. :)

Originally posted by Disnardo
The two fumbles were not his fault.

I still believe that even if the protection is not corrected, BG is our best chance to score points...

If the OL issues are not corrected it would not matter what QB you place back there, because they will not be there for long, no matter how mobile they are...

Hey guys and gals, I believe that there are still 8 games left in regular season, let's hope for the best...

Sorry for our disagreement earlier. :)

all opinions are welcome here, its just that my mind is made up, i don't want to be confused with facts!;)

dolfan06, I was just pleasantly surprised that you seem to have had the maturity to 'change' your mind, and 'accept' the facts. Not very many people do. Took me almost 2 years to get past John Elway, so you have me beat by a mile.

I also understand your defense of Jay Fiedler, but firmly believe you will be quite impressed with Brian. Probably won't take you as long as it took me either. :mad:

dolfan06, I was just pleasantly surprised that you seem to have had the maturity to 'change' your mind, and 'accept' the facts. Not very many people do. Took me almost 2 years to get past John Elway, so you have me beat by a mile.

I also understand your defense of Jay Fiedler, but firmly believe you will be quite impressed with Brian. Probably won't take you as long as it took me either. :mad:

But don't let him off THAT easy tho, Becky! His words, NOT mine.............uhhh, what....................... :goof: som'n ...........................oh lord,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, about..............:confused: .......:cry: ................. :evil: :evil: .........
something called..................... FACTS !!!! :D :D (lol, 06, :) )

DeDolfan, Did I ever find out how right you are. :)

Originally posted by dolfan06
all opinions are welcome hear, its just that my mind is made up, i don't want to be confused with facts!;)

How very, very, sad.

Notice, I deleted my last post?

Originally posted by dolfan06
you might as well delete em all, none of em make any sense anyway!;)
especially since its printed right in front of you and you still think i started it. like i said before, if you can't handle it, shut up!

DeDolfan, Did I ever find out how right you are. :)

How very, very, sad.

Notice, I deleted my last post?
doesn't surprise me really, rates right up there with a schoolyard remark, " i'm taking my ball and going home!":D

Back
Top Bottom