Griese is a Loser | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese is a Loser

Originally posted by Beckyj4
I don't understand?

Having followed all your posts, where on earth did the 'gotcha' come from? Just wondering?

He aimed that one at me! We were sparring back and forth a little and he got one up on me! That's ok, next time, i'll head into battle with a "sharper sword" !!! :lol: :lol: :D

Originally posted by DeDolfan

He aimed that one at me! We were sparring back and forth a little and he got one up on me! That's ok, next time, i'll head into battle with a "sharper sword" !!! :lol: :lol: :D
i wouldn't say it was a battle or even a heated debate. there were different opinions being discussed here!;)

Originally posted by dolfan06
well let me tell you something champ, he won the next. griese is gonna get his in tennesee! hate to jinx the dolphins but thats the way it looks!

Just wanted to reiterate...one of the dumbest,ignorant,uneducated,biased,total waste of time comment!!!....everytime I see your name...this quote will go with it..UNBELIEVABLE!

Originally posted by NYPhinFan

Just wanted to reiterate...one of the dumbest,ignorant,uneducated,biased,total waste of time comment!!!....everytime I see your name...this quote will go with it..UNBELIEVABLE!
have you read the posts before this? there was talk about fiedler losing 2 games and brian only losing one. this means griese will get #2 in tennesee. you must read the entire thread before you put your foot in your mouth, or in this case, sit on your hands!
my suggestion to you is to put a plexiglas window in your stomach, that way when you have your head up your a$$ you can still see the keyboard!:tongue:

are you a fan??????

Keep on coming up with those cute little comebacks....what you said was wrong...in any context!...are you a Dolphin fan???...Griese will get his....how in any way is that a positve for the fins?...I say it again...an absolutly asinine...uneducated.total waste of a comment....and yes I read all the posts before this...doesn't excuse your limited,nearsighted drivel.....How the heck can you be a fan and say that???....what exactly was Grises going to get?...UNBELIEVABLE!

You think things would have been different against Indy with Jay?...or what you are hoping and praying for against Tenn??....I thought the whole thing about being a fan of this team was pulling for whoever is in there?...not hoping someone does bad or trying to make your own opinoin look better

Re: are you a fan??????

Keep on coming up with those cute little comebacks....what you said was wrong...in any context!...are you a Dolphin fan???...Griese will get his....how in any way is that a positve for the fins?...I say it again...an absolutly asinine...uneducated.total waste of a comment....and yes I read all the posts before this...doesn't excuse your limited,nearsighted drivel.....How the heck can you be a fan and say that???....what exactly was Grises going to get?...UNBELIEVABLE!
he will get his second loss, its as simple as that!:(

Nothing simple about the redarick you spew...nothing...guess we should just root for individuals on this team...ridiculousso...you think jay would have been able to throw downfield against the Colts???...or against Tenn???...would have been the first time this year he would have....but,,,Dolphin06 already has this as a GRIESE loss.....a GRIESE loss...unbelievable

You think things would have been different against Indy with Jay?...or what you are hoping and praying for against Tenn??....I thought the whole thing about being a fan of this team was pulling for whoever is in there?...not hoping someone does bad or trying to make your own opinoin look better
i don't know if the game would have turned out better, no one can say that for sure. but it would have turned out different!. jay can run, and brian can't.;)

Nothing simple about the redarick you spew...nothing...guess we should just root for individuals on this team...ridiculousso...you think jay would have been able to throw downfield against the Colts???...or against Tenn???...would have been the first time this year he would have....but,,,Dolphin06 already has this as a GRIESE loss.....a GRIESE loss...unbelievable
you still don't get it. well, i'm not surprised!::( :( :( :( :( :(

So you have come about a plan....since Fiedler has absolutly no way of getting the ball down the field...let griese do that...then when we get close..let Jay come in..scramble around and get us field goals...COME ON!!!...You pass over the fact that Griese was getting the ball down the fiels when Jay had not in 6 weeks...6 weeks...but you conveniently Give Jay all of Griese points and yards in the game...and put him on the 15 at the end....I guess Brian would get Jays interceptions and passes that flutter short of our WRS....again...Come On....and if different meant Jay forcing a pass into triple coverage and getting picked...different is better....I have seen that ending from jay before...guess his mobility didn't help him there

I get it

you were arguing about win and loss records...like that has any meaning after 2 games....I think your arguement is wrong....we have not been able to get the ball down the field with Jay...pretty simple...even with 8 in the box...why were we able to throw down the field with Griese?....that is why your arguement is off

Re: I get it

you were arguing about win and loss records...like that has any meaning after 2 games....I think your arguement is wrong....we have not been able to get the ball down the field with Jay...pretty simple...even with 8 in the box...why were we able to throw down the field with Griese?....that is why your arguement is off
why are we still discussing this? are you slow or something. i gave my 2 cents, i read others. you're the one thats still carrying the load. its over, now go back to your sandbox, and don't let the cat cover you up this time!:tongue:

I am done...no use talking to a child..expecting something at least credible back....save your comedy routine for the seniors at the home....you are clueless....

I am done...no use talking to a child..expecting something at least credible back....save your comedy routine for the seniors at the home....you are clueless....
did i start this thread, no! did i say griese was a loser, no! i did say he was gonna get his second loss in tennesee! YOU SEEM TO BE THE ONE KEEPING THIS GOING!

THANKS FOR PLAYING THOUGH! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom