Griese is a Loser | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese is a Loser

Originally posted by DeDolfan
Muck, sometimes you are just TOO gracious for MY own good!! ;)
In my haste of having to be elsewhere and already 10 minutes late, I saw the chance for a little "ribbing". I thought, "aaaHAA !! Left tackle, sack from left side, so it was the LDE !!! I realized it a few minutes later after i had shut down and said oh well, let the guys have a little fun with this and I'll "fix" it this am. Lo and behold, not much was said about it.
Anyway, I will differ with you on this on point tho. It wasn't "technically" the RDE, it WAS the RDE!! But in any case, in a hurry or not, this is a classic example of not engaging brain before putting mouth in motion !! Also, I NEVER edit any post to change what I said, even if immediately. When i do it is only to change a typo.

If you could be so gracious one more time, PLEASE accept my humble apology !!!

I knew that you knew better. And I knew that you just "weren't thinking" when you posted. So there really wasn't any need for me to go in great detail explaining football to you like you were a child. :tongue: Just a little friendly reminder was all that was necessary. :D

I'll let it slide this time. But next time, you'll be swabbing the decks. lol

Originally posted by minus

Downfield you mean 20 yards passes?What consistency have I seen other than one game against a bad defense.

1-10 on third down is consistency? Please.

They looked longer than 20 yards yesterday to me. And they've were right on target. 18/29 for 231 yards behind the worst offensive line in football ain't bad. That's 8 yards an attempt. Overall, Griese is in the Top 10 in Yards Per Attempt, whereas Fiedler is in a three-way tie for 23rd.

Griese's QB rating is 110.1. Fiedler's two best games combined (Texans and Jets) give him a 96.6. And those games came nearly 2 months ago. In the four games since, Fiedler has a combined 60.9 QB rating. And Fiedler didn't play anyone as good as the Colts.

But the bigger difference is that the boy can read a defense and sees the field well.

Ummm, try .ONE667 (.1667) !!! ;) :goof: (i knew what you meant tho)
4 is 2/3 of six, thats .667 dude. or doesn't your math education allow for fractions and decimals!

Damn.....there's ALOT of homers in this thread, isn't there?

Like someone said before....Jay's done. Get over it.

Here's something for you to chew on though....

Fumbles and fumbles lost since 2001

JF - 12 fumbles - 7 lost - 58% loss ratio
BG - 10 fumbles - 3 lost - 30% loss ratio

Rushes - Yards - YPC since 2001

JF - 119 - 490 - 4.1
BG - 89 - 278 - 3.1 (wow...a whopping 1 yard less per carry)

So how about you STFU now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Muck

I knew that you knew better. And I knew that you just "weren't thinking" when you posted. So there really wasn't any need for me to go in great detail explaining football to you like you were a child. :tongue: Just a little friendly reminder was all that was necessary. :D

I'll let it slide this time. But next time, you'll be swabbing the decks. lol

Oh, thank you, your "holiness" !!
Can you COACH??? :lol: 9now i can't even spell "thank" :cry: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by dolfan06
4 is 2/3 of six, thats .667 dude. or doesn't your math education allow for fractions and decimals!

06, quit being a dumbass already! Quasimoto knows that "4 is 2/3 of six"! And yes, that is POINT six six seven......................... so what is your frikkin' point? What does that have to do with ANYTHING? So, 4 is 2/3 of 6? Six what? what the hell does 4 have to do with this? Let me count them for you, please! Jay was 4-2, ooooh, that's where the four comes in. But the whole thing was about beating winning teams. But your damn FOUR has nothing to do with anything about this. Jay was 1-5 against winning teams and Brian is 1-1. Cut it whichever you want to, but that IS .1667 and the & is a plus, DUDE !! Brian is 1-1, which is unless you NEVER attended math class is .500, or in common terms is 50%. So check your own fractions and decimals before you call someone out on them again, a'ight?? :yell:

06, quit being a dumbass already! Quasimoto knows that "4 is 2/3 of six"! And yes, that is POINT six six seven......................... so what is your frikkin' point? What does that have to do with ANYTHING? So, 4 is 2/3 of 6? Six what? what the hell does 4 have to do with this? Let me count them for you, please! Jay was 4-2, ooooh, that's where the four comes in. But the whole thing was about beating winning teams. But your damn FOUR has nothing to do with anything about this. Jay was 1-5 against winning teams and Brian is 1-1. Cut it whichever you want to, but that IS .1667 and the & is a plus, DUDE !! Brian is 1-1, which is unless you NEVER attended math class is .500, or in common terms is 50%. So check your own fractions and decimals before you call someone out on them again, a'ight?? :yell:
i think you're being the dumbass here. when the nfl starts logging wins and losses in 4 different categories, as to teams over .500 and teams under .500, i'll worry about it. right now its 4, count em 4 wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yell: :fire:

i think you're being the dumbass here. when the nfl starts logging wins and losses in 4 different categories, as to teams over .500 and teams under .500, i'll worry about it. right now its 4, count em 4 wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yell: :fire:

J.H.C.!!!!! Who the hell cares when you'll start worrying about it. The whole point in this thread, THIS thread, not how the NFL keeps their records, was who had a better % against sub 500 teams or whatever in the hell it was. Yes, the WHOLE wolrd knows that Jay has 4, COUNT'EM, 4 wins, BFD! But like I said, that is not the point here and i'm not arguing that. Altho using the 4 win thing for jay is rather weak since Brian has only played 2 now, wouldn't you think? If Brian was 3-0, he STILL wouldn't have 4 wins would he?? :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

J.H.C.!!!!! Who the hell cares when you'll start worrying about it. The whole point in this thread, THIS thread, not how the NFL keeps their records, was who had a better % against sub 500 teams or whatever in the hell it was. Yes, the WHOLE wolrd knows that Jay has 4, COUNT'EM, 4 wins, BFD! But like I said, that is not the point here and i'm not arguing that. Altho using the 4 win thing for jay is rather weak since Brian has only played 2 now, wouldn't you think? If Brian was 3-0, he STILL wouldn't have 4 wins would he?? :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
you're the one that was pushin that .500 and sub .500 crap. go back and read your posts!:yell:

you're the one that was pushin that .500 and sub .500 crap. go back and read your posts!:yell:

Actually, it was somebody else. I just jumped into the fray. It doesn't make one difference either way and there's too many pages and posts to go back thru just to prove or disprove a pointless point. :)

I don't understand?

gotcha!;) :tongue:

Having followed all your posts, where on earth did the 'gotcha' come from? Just wondering?

Back
Top Bottom