Gronk likely out vs Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gronk likely out vs Fins

NJPHINFAN79

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just heard that from John Clayton on ESPN.

Also saw this, looking good for us

After watching Thursday's practice, Mark Daniels of the Providence Journal said Rob Gronkowski (hamstring) "certainly isn't 100 percent."
Gronkowski was listed as a limited participant at Thursday's practice but did almost nothing. While his teammates were running routes, Gronkowski simply shuffled his feet in place. He did some simulated blocking but it still wasn't much. He's extremely questionable for Sunday's home opener against the Dolphins. Gronk owners need to have a backup plan in place. Sep 15 - 2:28 PM
Source: Providence Journal

Tannehill plays his worst against division teams and particularly bad in NE. This is a huge game not only for this team but 17s development as well.
Point is that I'd rather have the Pats healthy and playing to see just where we are at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tannehill plays his worst against division teams and particularly bad in NE. This is a huge game not only for this team but 17s development as well.
Point is that I'd rather have the Pats healthy and playing to see just where we are at.

I'd rather have a win, no matter what asterisk is beside it.

I'd rather have a win, no matter what asterisk is beside it.

For me this season is about learning 2 new schemes and developing into a competitive team over the course of 17 weeks. I don't foresee playoffs in the picture. I'm more interested in long term success. If Gase gets this team to .500 then he gets coach of the year in my book.

For me this season is about learning 2 new schemes and developing into a competitive team over the course of 17 weeks. I don't foresee playoffs in the picture. I'm more interested in long term success. If Gase gets this team to .500 then he gets coach of the year in my book.

We've been saying this for years. We are all about making the playoffs this year. New HC or not, new schemes or not. This season dictates Ryan's future.

Brady and Gronk don't play D... They have no effect on how Tannehill plays. That defense is healthy and will provide a good test.

Bull****, I'll believe it when it's reported 10 mins before kickoff.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Brady sand Gronk don't play D... They have no effect on how Tannehill plays. That defense is healthy and will provide a good test.

While they certainly don't play D, they certainly do have an effect on how RT plays.

Let me redirect this conversation a little, even if just temporarily.

Tom Brady is a good leader and accurate with the football, but holy hell is he so overrated historically. This is the most efficient, plug-and-play offensive system ever. Probably more than the 1984 49ers. I mean, if Matt Cassell didn't prove it, we are certainly seeing it now.

Back
Top Bottom