Gronk likely out vs Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gronk likely out vs Fins

Who cares about Gronk. We have Cameron. Like fighting fire with ..errr a damp matchstick. Still trying to work out what Sims has to do to get more snaps.

For me this season is about learning 2 new schemes and developing into a competitive team over the course of 17 weeks. I don't foresee playoffs in the picture. I'm more interested in long term success. If Gase gets this team to .500 then he gets coach of the year in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a feline like approach from a "MadDog".

We had Seattle, a perennial SB contender, on the ropes in the fourth quarter in Seattle.

New England has no Brady and potentially no Gronk.

And all you want to talk about is how .500 would get Gase coach of the year?

Everyone wants long term success dude, but where are the guys who are going to bleed aqua and orange with me on Sunday?

This is the first window in nearly eight years to gain ground on NE in a significant way and I certainly am not going to be sitting around talking about some "7-9 BS" like you.

EP

Being happy with 8-8 is sickening. This is a great chance to step forward, lets see what happens.

Cameron is questionable too btw. I don't know what's up with that. Unless Gase wants to bench him under the pretense that he's injured

We had Seattle, a perennial SB contender, on the ropes in the fourth quarter in Seattle.

Everyone wants long term success dude, but where are the guys who are going to bleed aqua and orange with me on Sunday?

This is the first window in nearly eight years to gain ground on NE in a significant way and I certainly am not going to be sitting around talking about some "7-9 BS" like you.

EP
You missed my point. I see this as a 4-5 win team. If Gase gets them to 8-8 thats quite an accomplishment and indicates coaching and development is better than what we've seen since JJ. My expectations dont change based on a game in Seattle though I will say, the defense played far better than I expected so soon. The offense has a long way to go to catch up, we are an injury away in any of a number of spots and a tough schedule that includes 3 west coast trips which is why my expectations are tempered.

I don't know. I'm pretty sure he's going to play.

So did the Pats ever put out a Friday practice injury report? I only saw Miami's updated today.

EP

As far as I'm concerned we're going 15-1 until they break my heart. I know it's gonna happen but God dammit I'm going to enjoy waking up on Sunday's for a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom