Gronk likely out vs Fins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gronk likely out vs Fins

'13: 10-6
'14: 11-5
'15: 13-3

Cardinals are returning everyone on offense, added Chandler Jones and Nkemdiche to the defense with Mathieu coming back from injury, and most importantly they are still coached by Bruce Arians. They obviously still have to go out and perform on the field but let's refrain from declaring them dead in the water in the season opener vs the Super Bowl Champion Patriots as there is good indication they'll be a 10 win team at worst.

Said they didn't look ready never claimed they wouldn't do well.

Keeping Nanee over him was the right call, just ask Omar Kelly. Funny anyone believed in Joe Philbin at all after some of the choices he made. Remember when Philbin was the quiet guy who carried a big stick? Haha!! :lol:!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of your veterans are like "Damn this guy can play" and "How the hell does this guy keep getting open?" and he even flashes some in preseason games and you decide, nah, better just cut this dude for Legedu Naanee and Clyde Gates and whoever the **** else we kept in 2012 that was in the revolving door of incompetence opposite Brian Hartline.

What's really insane too thinking back on that is that Rishard Matthews was stuck so far into Joe's Doghouse that he couldn't get on the field, either.

In typical Miami fashion Hogan will have 120 yards and 2 TDs against us today. Lol

In typical Miami fashion Hogan will have 120 yards and 2 TDs against us today. Lol

Well, to be fair, I think that little midget Sturgis finally broke the trend of revenge games by former Dolphins. Remember, he cost the Eagles the game by blowing a kick against us last season?

'13: 10-6
'14: 11-5
'15: 13-3

Cardinals are returning everyone on offense, added Chandler Jones and Nkemdiche to the defense with Mathieu coming back from injury, and most importantly they are still coached by Bruce Arians. They obviously still have to go out and perform on the field but let's refrain from declaring them dead in the water in the season opener vs the Super Bowl Champion Patriots as there is good indication they'll be a 10 win team at worst.

They're a good team, but they aren't an elite powerhouse. Outside of Peterson and Honeybadger (I actually think Jones is better) the secondary is worse than Miami's.

They don't have any good LBs. if you think Alsonso gets bodied in the hole just watch Buccanon try to man the Mike. Adding Chandler and Nkemdichie was huge and Chandler is a potential all pro every year.

Offensively they're good, nothing to say about that side of the ball.

They're a good team, but they aren't an elite powerhouse. Outside of Peterson and Honeybadger (I actually think Jones is better) the secondary is worse than Miami's.

They don't have any good LBs. if you think Alsonso gets bodied in the hole just watch Buccanon try to man the Mike. Adding Chandler and Nkemdichie was huge and Chandler is a potential all pro every year.

Offensively they're good, nothing to say about that side of the ball.

Buccannon is a unique player in Zona's Big Nickel base and is not a MLB. He plays LB/CB/S depending on the call. He also displays great range and good strength at the POA and I'll lay off Kiko a little once he can show the same.

[video]https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/8787.mp4[/video]

(vs a FB none the less)

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/yzae.mp4

Chandler Jones is the SAM (also plays on the line) so his presence alone negates the claim of them having no one at LB.

We can name drop all day long but the biggest difference maker in all of this is Bruce Arians. There should be no significant drop off in Zona's performance this year and

All of your veterans are like "Damn this guy can play" and "How the hell does this guy keep getting open?" and he even flashes some in preseason games and you decide, nah, better just cut this dude for Legedu Naanee and Clyde Gates and whoever the **** else we kept in 2012 that was in the revolving door of incompetence opposite Brian Hartline.

What's really insane too thinking back on that is that Rishard Matthews was stuck so far into Joe's Doghouse that he couldn't get on the field, either.

When we got Joe, I thought he would be a cerebral open minded coach. He ended up being one of the most stubborn people I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hightower's absence should be big! He's their most important run defender, because his physicality supplements an average group of DT's.

Back
Top Bottom