Gronk likely out vs Fins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gronk likely out vs Fins

Such a feline like approach from a "MadDog".

We had Seattle, a perennial SB contender, on the ropes in the fourth quarter in Seattle.

New England has no Brady and potentially no Gronk.

And all you want to talk about is how .500 would get Gase coach of the year?

Everyone wants long term success dude, but where are the guys who are going to bleed aqua and orange with me on Sunday?

This is the first window in nearly eight years to gain ground on NE in a significant way and I certainly am not going to be sitting around talking about some "7-9 BS" like you.

EP

Meanwhile, in the real world . . .

hqdefault.jpg

No one is legitimately happy with a .500 season, but when you see them for what they are (a 4-6 win team) 8 wins doesn't seem too shabby. Especially since that win total is more directly tied to the HC (not this roster) and the hopes that the Fins may finally have themselves one.

This will be a real test for Gase and this new coaching staff. On paper, without Brady and Gronk, we should be able to beat them. But we all know BB is a magician (or dark lord, that works too) who will have his team 110% ready no matter what.

If Gase is as good as advertised, we'll have a chance.

Can't wait for Sunday.

This will be a real test for Gase and this new coaching staff. On paper, without Brady and Gronk, we should be able to beat them. But we all know BB is a magician (or dark lord, that works too) who will have his team 110% ready no matter what.

Can't wait for Sunday.

agreed. should be a great test for Gase & company. I AM happy that Gronk & Brady are out though. We'll need all the help we can get. (haven't won in NE since 2008)

Cameron is questionable too btw. I don't know what's up with that. Unless Gase wants to bench him under the pretense that he's injured

Just bench him for being a piss poor tight end

Can't wait for Sunday.

I agree that this is a big challenge for Gase and for the team but when you say that with brady and gronk out we "should be able to beat them" I think you're wrong there. They were missing both plus several others on sunday and yet went into Arizona and beat them and the cards are a legit contender this year. Now the pats are playing at home and sorry but we're not as good as Arizona at this point so I wouldn't be saying that we should be able to beat them. More like we have a better chance with NE having all those guys out but we're still very much the underdog.

Ozzy rules!!

I agree that this is a big challenge for Gase and for the team but when you say that with brady and gronk out we "should be able to beat them" I think you're wrong there. They were missing both plus several others on sunday and yet went into Arizona and beat them and the cards are a legit contender this year. Now the pats are playing at home and sorry but we're not as good as Arizona at this point so I wouldn't be saying that we should be able to beat them. More like we have a better chance with NE having all those guys out but we're still very much the underdog.

Ozzy rules!!

Arizona isn't as good as you think, also division games always make for different games than non division games.

Can't wait for Sunday.

I agree.

I love the schedule this year for our new coaching staff. With the quality of opponents, it will showcase how good our staff is and what we will truly need from the draft and free agency next year.

Just wish Brady and Gronk were playing.

Yup it's official.
Rob Gronkowski to miss second straight game

New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski will not play Sunday against the Miami Dolphins due to a hamstring injury, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

This is the second straight week that Gronkowski has missed due to the injury. Martellus Bennett replaced him as the starting tight end in Week 1 against the Arizona Cardinals and tallied three receptions for 14 yards on five targets....

Arizona isn't as good as you think, also division games always make for different games than non division games.

Exactly. They had been penciled in for the Super Bowl prior to last week and did not look ready at all.

Exactly. They had been penciled in for the Super Bowl prior to last week and did not look ready at all.

'13: 10-6
'14: 11-5
'15: 13-3

Cardinals are returning everyone on offense, added Chandler Jones and Nkemdiche to the defense with Mathieu coming back from injury, and most importantly they are still coached by Bruce Arians. They obviously still have to go out and perform on the field but let's refrain from declaring them dead in the water in the season opener vs the Super Bowl Champion Patriots as there is good indication they'll be a 10 win team at worst.

It's OK, Chris Hogan will pick up the slack and we'll all feel terrible.

It's OK, Chris Hogan will pick up the slack and we'll all feel terrible.

Keeping Nanee over him was the right call, just ask Omar Kelly. Funny anyone believed in Joe Philbin at all after some of the choices he made. Remember when Philbin was the quiet guy who carried a big stick? Haha!! :lol:!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keeping Nanee over him was the right call, just ask Omar Kelly. Funny anyone believed in Joe Philbin at all after some of the choices he made. Remember when Philbin was the quiet guy who carried a big stick? Haha!! :lol:!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of your veterans are like "Damn this guy can play" and "How the hell does this guy keep getting open?" and he even flashes some in preseason games and you decide, nah, better just cut this dude for Legedu Naanee and Clyde Gates and whoever the **** else we kept in 2012 that was in the revolving door of incompetence opposite Brian Hartline.

What's really insane too thinking back on that is that Rishard Matthews was stuck so far into Joe's Doghouse that he couldn't get on the field, either.

Back
Top Bottom