Gruden's QB Camp | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gruden's QB Camp

How much interest has Miami expressed in Weeden? I get the sense Ireland wants someone more mobile. Do we have much intelligence on what kind of priority Miami has put on Weeden? As much as we talk about trading down, getting extra picks, and still getting Weeden--I wonder if Weeden is really a legit possibility. If Miami doesn't get Tannehill, I would not be shocked if Ireland makes a major reach for Osweiler instead of manipulating the draft to get Weeden.

i honestly dont think he is a possibility. jeff personally went to tannehills, and brocks pro day. to me that says alot. and i hope we get one of them

Brock reminds me of a young dan marino! Love the ****iness, and you cant teach that pocket toughness. I say we take him at 8

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Brock reminds me of a young dan marino! Love the ****iness, and you cant teach that pocket toughness. I say we take him at 8

i was going to say his attitude kinda reminds me of dan. but i we take him it will be in the 2nd

I bet cleveland or seattle will take brock before the 2nd!

i dont see anyone reaching for him in the first. he will probly be taken the first of the second rnd. but some experts still think he will go in the third

Two thumbs up for the video, I think the kid could be something special in a couple yrs. if we don't get Tannehill I'm all for picking up Osweiler in a later round. And a big NO to picking up Weeden ever.

I really like Osweiler and have been saying that for a while, but am not really sure if he would fit our system.

With that said based on interview only I wounldn't draft Osweiler! The guys seems stupidly arrogant. Here's an example: Gruden was saying that its not wise to take shots when you can avoid them at the next level. Unfortunately, Osweiler more or less responded by saying those shots don't apply to me, I'm big!

To be honest, that seems to be Rapistberger's attitude and he won two Super Bowls.

If we dont draft Tannehill, I thinkphins should double down on the QBs. I like the top 6 Qbs in this draft. There is also room for small school QB in the late rounds. Some good ones that look good on film like Coleman and Wilson.

Neither Weeden nor Osweiler impressed me much with Gruden. Gruden genuinely liked Weeden though, I think. Was kind of damning Osweiler with faint praise, as i read it.

The only thing you can really get out of these Gruden camps is an inference of what Gruden REALLY thinks of these guys. Like last year, his reaction to Mallett (body language, questions etc) was pretty clear- shouted "I don't like this kids character" without saying a word.

I thought that Weeden scored well with Gruden in that sense. But There's a difference between confidence, arrogance and egocentricity. I can live with the first two, but I was very disappointed how Weeden was incapable of giving credit to the team for anything in the interview. Says to me he knows Blackmon et al were a big part of his success and he's overcompensating for it with the "I'm a winner" schtick.

Luck came across so well. The difference between him and RG3 (who I prefer as a QB, just because of the excitement factor and the potential upside), is that Luck comes across as the guy who will be a great on-field and locker room general. RG3 comes across as a guy who will want to use his brains, talent, charisma and ambition to be the general of EVERYTHING. He'll be good on the field too, but the Skins better be prepared for this guy because he'll be fairly all-consuming I would imagine.

It's interesting that people come away with reads on that video that are the opposite of how Weeden really is. Something new every time.

It's interesting that people come away with reads on that video that are the opposite of how Weeden really is. Something new every time.
You're probably right, CK. Hell, you called the Mallett situation to perfection last year, so I can't possibly compete with your inside track. Because that's what it is, a competition to be the most right about everything.

You're the champ. Really.

Just found these videos on youtube, Gruden's QB Camp is always interesting, this year especially, considering a number of these guys could potentially be on our roster next season. I'll update the list as they are shown on ESPN.

Andrew Luck Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAi...DvjVQa1PpcFO53-ymsInQCB8yk53hqAX3EDDgHJYznDU=
Andrew Luck Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JorN...DvjVQa1PpcFO53-ymsInQCB8yk53hqAX3EDDgHJYznDU=
Robert Griffin III - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyZE...DvjVQa1PpcFO53-ymsInQCB8yk53hqAX3EDDgHJYznDU=
Brandon Weeden - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jFGjqRawAs&feature=relmfu
Brock Osweiler - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpKGM9FCyxg&feature=youtu.be
Russell Wilson -
Kellen Moore -
Kirk Cousins -
Case Keenum -
Nick Foles -
Ryan Tannehill -

If you don't want to watch Gruden's QB Camp on YouTube, you can always watch them on ESPN2, ESPN Classics, ESPN News or ESPNU.

Russell Wilson premieres Wednesday April 11th at 5pm on ESPNU.
Kellen Moore premieres Thursday April 12 at 5pm on ESPNU.
Kirk Cousins premiere Monday April 16 at 5pm on ESPNU.
Case Keenum premieres Tuesday April 17 at 5pm on ESPNU.
Brandon Weeden airs Wednesday April 18 at 5pm on ESPNU.
Nick Foles premiere Monday April 23 at 5pm on ESPNU.
Ryan Tannehill premieres Tuesday April 24 at 5pm on ESPNU.

http://www.espnmediazone3.com/us/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/2012-Grudens-QB-Camp-sched.pdf

You're probably right, CK. Hell, you called the Mallett situation to perfection last year, so I can't possibly compete with your inside track. Because that's what it is, a competition to be the most right about everything.

You're the champ. Really.

LOL.

Love it.

It is amazing how people can get guru status on here when they just type really long posts.

These Gruden QB camps are pure gold..just awesome.

Back
Top Bottom