Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!! | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!!

Would you accept a Trade for Tebow to be MIAMI QB?

• Total voters
Face it, we've gone through worse. The retaining of Sparano, the losing out of Harbaugh, Ginn, trading Welker, this decade has been a staemy pile of dog squeeze. But we all soldier on hoping for a return of the good ole days as a Miami fan..

I would rather start Kirk Cousins and Pat Devlin than Tebow.

Devlin has been here, has been seen by the FO. If he were any good, he'd be playing, or trade bait like Flynn. I think if he is talented he should get a shot or play in a preseason game to show what he's got.

I'm not say Pat Devlin is very good. But when it comes to passing the ball he's better than Tebow. Tebow passing is slightly better than Gero Yepremian.

The Tebowbots are everywhere!!! They invaded the Bills and Jests MBs, and they're here, too. Well, I'm off to see if they're plaguing the Pats, too.

I think Ross will go all out for Tebow and get him for the dolphins, but let's all hope he put's him in as an H/Back or F/back or T/end.
but no way he should use him as a Q/Back...............

Miami was the 15th ranked defense this year. They were 6th in pts but Miami but let's not forget how bad they were to help you to 0-7 and out of the race by October.

They allowed 23 PPG the first 7 weeks and that includes late game winning drives led by Colt McCoy and Tim Tebow(Tebow came back from 15-0 down in the final minutes- Tebowmania was all Miami's fault for starting it!

Your D is NOT a SB caliber defense.

I dont think it is anything special but you have completely forgotten to factor in the lousy field position and time of possession stats our useless offense puts the defense into several times per game.

Will Tebow bring God with him ? Because that's about the only one who can help us at this point

Let me sum up our FA for this year. We have gone from going after Manning a HOF QB to Tebow in discussions.

I am a Gator Fan and never seen Miami in this predicament. WE have a super bowl defense and we are going to waste that time unless we draft a number 1 QB. Make philbin GM and build thru the draft.
you are being very generous if you think we have a superbowl ready defense...

Miami was the 15th ranked defense this year. They were 6th in pts but Miami but let's not forget how bad they were to help you to 0-7 and out of the race by October.

They allowed 23 PPG the first 7 weeks and that includes late game winning drives led by Colt McCoy and Tim Tebow(Tebow came back from 15-0 down in the final minutes- Tebowmania was all Miami's fault for starting it!

Your D is NOT a SB caliber defense.

I concur

Amazing that John Elway pulled another 4th quarter nail bitter over Dan Marino and neither players are playing at this juncture.

I wish that Dan Marino would at least be open to come on to the Dolphins as a QB coach, which may attract some young players to come to this team.

Dan Marino has a great QB and football mind, and its a shame he doesn't give or share some of that talent and help the Dolphins organization, who in turn both gave he so much, yet treated him horribly when Jimmy Johnson and Dave Wannstedt destroyed this team.

It would be a great story line.

I'd love to see Dan Marino get a Super Bowl ring, even if its in another capacity, with the Dolphins.

d-1

I remember Marino has a role here for a VERY short term before he stepped down...was ireland the GM at this time? i have been an ireland supporter but this offseason is a disaster. Sure we missed on some potential talent in Flynn and a once in a decade type QB, but the way they go about it makes it all worse. Didnt Ross reach out to the fans telling us he will make the necessary upgrades?

Back
Top Bottom