Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!! | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!!

Would you accept a Trade for Tebow to be MIAMI QB?

• Total voters
If the Dolphins trade for Tim Tebow......

I swear I will burn all my dolphins gear....
That would be a selfish move by the
organization!

If Pats have interest in Tebow; Mallett available for trade?

Hoyer isnt a bad back up and we all know Brady still has a few more years. McDaniels loves tebow and this seems like a Belicheck move, he loves to bring in guys that creates a buzz like Ochocinco, Randy Moss, Albert Haynesworth. Could they trade Mallett to us for a 2nd or 3rd round pick so they can make a move for Tebow?

I will just put mine away until he is gone. I won't watch any games next year either.

Same. I love the Dolphins too much to watch that kind of football. I won't watch the games if he's even on the roster as a QB. He's not a QB, and if the ppl who run this franchise thinks he is one, it's then time to simply ignore those ppl, until they are gone. At that point it shouldn't be a long wait.

Even if he was, they aren't going to trade him within the division unless they are made a huge offer. Simply not an option...

The media dropped the Pats name as speculation of the teams who COULD have interest in Tebow. The only reason they were brought up is because the man that drafted him is the OC. That's the only reason. IF they did pick up tebow for some terrible reason, you'd have to think Mallett is still being groomed to step in when Brady is done. I don't think they'd trade him, especially to someone in the division.

Belichick isn't dumb enough to trade him to us. Or, looking at it another way, maybe Belichick is smart enough to trade him to us.

You see the problem?

Mallett is garbage. All he has is a big arm. He lacks leadership, brains, maturity, and all the other intangibles to win at this level. If Miami wanted him he wouldn't have dropped so far last year.

You should probably burn your uniform anyway. I wa sa lifelong fin fan until I bailed a few years back. The team is the sad joke of the league, the owner/GM turn off everyone who meets them and thats why nobody wants to come here. When you say you are a fan, who are you really a fan of?
I've become much more player oriented these days... if I like a player (Aaron Rodgers, Eli Manning, etc) I'll root for the team to win their game. After 40 years of following football, it is by far the best way to sleep at night.
Sadly there is nobody on Miami to root for. Uniform burned. Want to toss yours in?

Hoyer isnt a bad back up and we all know Brady still has a few more years. McDaniels loves tebow and this seems like a Belicheck move, he loves to bring in guys that creates a buzz like Ochocinco, Randy Moss, Albert Haynesworth. Could they trade Mallett to us for a 2nd or 3rd round pick so they can make a move for Tebow?

Sad thing is we could have drafted Mallett in Rnd 2 or 3. But didn't. Damn the Dolphins make me cry!

Good riddence. If we start winnin with him don't come back we don't want you.

If we trade for Tebow, Philbin should resign on the spot. He came in to run the WCO, the aggressive pass offense that Ross promised us, what the rest of the league is going towards (maybe not WC, but pass oriented nonetheless)

Seriously, just quit this sad franchise. Ireland will never give him pieces to work with. Plays it way too safe drafting lineman and refusing to trade up or pick a top talent qb.

Why not tebow

Before the bashing begins let me explain. Start Moore , tebow will back him up, if Moore goes back to suckin, start tebow we got nothing to lose. Moore also wasn't the most efficient Qb In The red zone and Tebow in my book is pretty good down in the red zone. What if we used tebow in a red zone package to finish off drives? So crazy it just might work.

I kno I'm kinda dreaming but I just want this team to win games and tebow seems to win games.

The way this FO is, if we don't use the money on him we'll just sit on it anyways.

Back
Top Bottom