Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!! | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!!

Would you accept a Trade for Tebow to be MIAMI QB?

• Total voters
If we trade for Tebow I'll just follow the Panthers til he's gone. At least then I'd get every game on TV since they're the local team.

I bet the Patriots pick him up and utilize him in some unique way.

This.
Am i one of the few that would welcome him with open arms?

No, theres just alot more hate for Tim than there is respect. Which is hard to understand......... normal fans root for the under-dog who was always told he'll never do it. Especially a guy of his character who's dedicated to helping others more than himself. I'm thouroughly convinced that the people who dispise Tebow are a big part of the problem with the world today. You know, the souless, careless, jealous types.

No, theres just alot more hate for Tim than there is respect. Which is hard to understand......... normal fans root for the under-dog who was always told he'll never do it. Especially a guy of his character who's dedicated to helping others more than himself. I'm thouroughly convinced that the people who dispise Tebow are a big part of the problem with the world today. You know, the souless, careless, jealous types.

:rolleyes2:

Here's a Broncos Country Thread started by a h.s. coach who claims to have been on Urban's staff, haranguing the 66% of fans happy to have Manning, informing them how sorry they will be when "Timmy" hoists the trophy for someone else and referring to Elway as "Judas.' If for no other reason, we don't need an infusion of Tebow yahoos inflicted on an already long-suffering fan base, thank you. True, I'd have a lot of fun creating Satanic avis and using quotes from Anton LeVey in my sig but still, I'd rather just sidestep the whole circus for someone who's more sizzle than steak. :idk:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=209574

If it's a possibility, why not discuss it? Granted, it's one of the WORST possibilites, but a possibility nonetheless. Yeesh.

2uo6fr8-1.jpg

This.
Am i one of the few that would welcome him with open arms?

Tim Tebow is a bad quarterback, but if he comes here I'm not going to stamp my feet and quit being a Dolphins fan.

I think maybe he will at least bring some positive buzz and excitement back to the team. Or we'll hit rock bottom. In either case, I think those scenarios are better than this ****ing fiasco we've got now.

Bottom line, I'd rather have Tim Tebow than David ****ing Garrard.

Here's a Broncos Country Thread started by a h.s. coach who claims to have been on Urban's staff, haranguing the 66% of fans happy to have Manning, informing them how sorry they will be when "Timmy" hoists the trophy for someone else and referring to Elway as "Judas.' If for no other reason, we don't need an infusion of Tebow yahoos inflicted on an already long-suffering fan base, thank you. True, I'd have a lot of fun creating Satanic avis and using quotes from Anton LeVey in my sig but still, I'd rather just sidestep the whole circus for someone who's more sizzle than steak. :idk:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=209574

That right there is why most of us don't want Tebow. The guy himself seems like a good dude and someone you'd have a hard time not liking. The issue is how people lose their ****ing mind when he comes up. Rational, intelligent people turn into blubbering idiots and start doing retarded things, like saying people who don't like Tebow are what's wrong with the world, etc. The Tebow cult is why no one wants Tebow, not Tebow himself...

I have been watching the NFL for 15 years and I cannot recall seeing a player as bad as Tebow is getting so much attention. It is amazing. I keep hearing all this "he is a winner" nonsense, but pretty soon he is going to have to learn to throw the ball like a real QB. It is not going to take long (read: 2012 season) before NFL teams key in on stopping him running about and then to will all come crashing down around Tebow's ears (not to mention whichever team he is "leading's" ears).

Needless to say, I hope that Ross/Ireland et al. have nothing to do with this guy. Sure he will help sell a few more seats, but only for a few months or until people get sick of having a deer in the headlights for a QB. Tebow seems like a decent sort of guy and I hope he does well, but I don't want him on any team I support.

Good to see a majority of fans know an over ratted running back when they see one. If Tony were still here the trade would have been done as soon as Manning announced he has chosen the Broncos.

I'm a Tebow fan and I would be for it as long as if we traded a late round pick for him. He puts fans in the seats and he possesses uncanny leadership abilities, that is not debatable that is fact. He is 8-6 as a starter, 17tds to 9 ints, 12 more rushing TDs. He does throw for under 50% in his career, but still why not take a flyer on the guy who gets ripped to shreds because he wears his religion on his sleeve. The guy has done nothing wrong and yet people hate him, but love Michael Vick, Roethlisberger, etc.

Back
Top Bottom