Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!! | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!!

Would you accept a Trade for Tebow to be MIAMI QB?

• Total voters
I'm a Tebow fan and I would be for it as long as if we traded a late round pick for him. He puts fans in the seats and he possesses uncanny leadership abilities, that is not debatable that is fact. He is 8-6 as a starter, 17tds to 9 ints, 12 more rushing TDs. He does throw for under 50% in his career, but still why not take a flyer on the guy who gets ripped to shreds because he wears his religion on his sleeve. The guy has done nothing wrong and yet people hate him, but love Michael Vick, Roethlisberger, etc.

Because Vick, and more so Roethlisberger, are proven winners that can pass the ball ACCURATELY!

The answer is too obvious and Moore is way better a QB.
speed doesnt make you a great RB. neither does throwing a pretty ball make you a great QB, theres lots of other things for a QB that are more important and tebow happens to have all of them. and please dont tell me moore is a better thrower. you obviously havent seen tebow destroy the best defense in football in the playoffs with his arm while also breaking john elways franchise passing record. when exactly has moore done that for us?

dansby was vouching for tebow so i'd welcome him here especially after the success he had with the broncos. turning a 1-5 team around and win the division, beat the steelers in the playoffs. look at all the tough teams he beat. the jets, the bears, the steelers, the chargers. those are all superbowl contenders. thats good enough to at least give him a shot to be the franchise QB if the trade happens. its not like we're gonna give up a #1 overall pick for him

i would trade no more than a 3rd ..Tebow overall was average
though when the game is on the line he found a way and is a load to stop in the running game..

Tebow will make Ross a ton on Money and make us the news of the day...everyday

The hell with Manning, Flynn, Smith, Garrard, Tebow, & Gabbert. Time for the Dolphins to just draft their own QB then roll with him and Moore. If Ross forces Ireland to trade for Tebow we could all say with 100% certainty that Ross doesn't care about winning. He would just be setting the Coach he just hired up for failure. Hey I guess It wouldn't really surprise me.

Tebow is terrible. I swear I will not watch one game with him as starting QB.

The hell with Manning, Flynn, Smith, Garrard, Tebow, & Gabbert. Time for the Dolphins to just draft their own QB then roll with him and Moore. If Ross forces Ireland to trade for Tebow we could all say with 100% certainty that Ross doesn't care about winning. He would just be setting the Coach he just hired up for failure. Hey I guess It wouldn't really surprise me.

Too bad we won all those meaningless games in November to get a really good QB prospect. While the Colts are reloading with Luck, and the Rams(who already have a QB) got the King's Ransom, we'll be faced with the decision of really reaching on a late1st-early2nd type QB or just taking BPA. Of course with our luck, this will be the year we finally take the 1st rounder QB because of the FA debacle, in a year where you don't really want to take a QB after the first 2.

Back
Top Bottom