Guess who's here? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess who's here?

Stamos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
For those who don't already know me, my name is Stamos...pronounced with a short a, not long like that guy you know whats his name from that show.

There are more then a handful of you guys who know who I am, and those who don't, I am a moderator on another fins board...will respect this one and remain silent.

But anyway, I can't get enough fins talk, so I'll be here for awhile.

Your either going to hate me or love me. Cause I am flamboyantly opinionated, yet always respectful of others, as well as MB rules, for I enforce them myself.

That said, Jay Fiedler is my guy, and every post containing the words Brian Griese I will find!

Look forward to conversing with you guys....and gals!

GO AWAY!! JAY SUCKS!! GRIESE IS BETTER!

LOL. Just joking. You better prepare to hear that, though.

I love Jay too. Glad to see him get more support.

Welcome. BTW, what board do you mod on?

Uh oh, my homeboy is here. Yall better show some respect, he knows more than anyone here. Welcome to the boards, Rick Spielman Jr.

I am a former writer for the Dolphins at nfldraftblitz.com. I am in Mass Communications trying to become a sports journalist.

I'll put my sports/Dolphins knowledge up against anyone's here.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
GO AWAY!! JAY SUCKS!! GRIESE IS BETTER!

LOL. Just joking. You better prepare to hear that, though.

I love Jay too. Glad to see him get more support.

Welcome. BTW, what board do you mod on?

As for the Jay sucks comments, I'll fight those to the end!

As for what board....not really important.

And I never got to say something I really wanted to in my intial post.....I DESPISE THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS FAR MORE THEN EVEN SADDAM!

Man, I'll take you to where LeBron should be..

SCHOOL..

I am a former writer for the Dolphins at nfldraftblitz.com. I am in Mass Communications trying to become a sports journalist.

Did you feel offended by that guys comments?

Really no need for such backlash, you should just be secure knowing what you know. :D

Originally posted by Stamos
For those who don't already know me, my name is Stamos...pronounced with a short a, not long like that guy you know whats his name from that show.

There are more then a handful of you guys who know who I am, and those who don't, I am a moderator on another fins board...will respect this one and remain silent.

But anyway, I can't get enough fins talk, so I'll be here for awhile.

Your either going to hate me or love me. Cause I am flamboyantly opinionated, yet always respectful of others, as well as MB rules, for I enforce them myself.

That said, Jay Fiedler is my guy, and every post containing the words Brian Griese I will find!

Look forward to conversing with you guys....and gals!

I hope I did not make you feel bad there Stamos~?

As for you being here for a while. Well, if your actually going to search for all the Griese post's..........then yes you wil be

:lol:

Welcome to Finheaven fever!! I personally think Fiedler is THE born-again hard-a**. Alot here disagree that he's a better starter for the Fins this year, but until dethroned he is the man.

Re: Re: Guess who's here?

Originally posted by Ozzy

I hope I did not make you feel bad there Stamos~?

As for you being here for a while. Well, if your actually going to search for all the Griese post's..........then yes you wil be

:lol:

And to think, I was literally 10 seconds away from sending you the link, knowing you'd be proud!

As for Griese posts, anyone who knows me can atest I post at a pace unmatched on the internet so I'll find them! :D

For instance, just off the top of my head, who was the first heisman trophy winner ever?

And don't go look it up.

LeBron should go to school? Instead of signing a $90 million contact with Nike, and a 3+ million/year with the Cavs? He has injected life into Cleveland, and I wish him luck.

YES!! Pissing contest!! Ya'll go at it!!

Originally posted by Muck
YES!! Pissing contest!! Ya'll go at it!!

I pee sitting down, so while my distance might not be impressive...I never miss!

Back
Top Bottom