Guess who's here? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess who's here?

ice, it's funny, people were saying he compares to Keon Clark. Then why would he be the 4th pick? Clark is like the 7th man on Sacramento in like his 5th year. Is that what you want the #4 pick to be.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Bosh has BUST written all over him.

Funny, I think the same aout Mike Sweetney!

:jk:

I love the Wade pick, now if they can trade Eddie Jones for a good young point guard, they would be set in the backcourt.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
I love the Wade pick, now if they can trade Eddie Jones for a good young point guard, they would be set in the backcourt.

Crawford would be nice. But I'd rather trade him for a big man and sign Dre Miller..

LeBron will have no impact? Are you kidding me? He is going to be the centerpiece of that team from the very start. Obviously being as young as he is, he isn't going to come in and light the league up right away. But I expect him to have plenty of "Sportscenter" type of plays that will draw crowds in Cleveland, and about 16 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists per game as a rookie. Melo will struggle just as much as LeBron will right off the bat. Darko, even more so. Chris Bosh? I actually think he will be the most productive rookie because of the talent surrounding him, and the opportunity to use his athleticism. Ford, to me, will be a very average point guard in the NBA. Hinrich will be a fine pro, but as a point guard, he will make more mistakes than any rookie. Sweetney, could be a darkhorse for rookie of the year because of his polish and strong (and I mean strong) low post game.

No offense guys, wrong thread, wrong forum.

This is the "2003 official welcome Stamos" thread.

:D

Originally posted by NYRicky34
LeBron will have no impact? Are you kidding me? He is going to be the centerpiece of that team from the very start. Obviously being as young as he is, he isn't going to come in and light the league up right away. But I expect him to have plenty of "Sportscenter" type of plays that will draw crowds in Cleveland, and about 16 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assists per game as a rookie. Melo will struggle just as much as LeBron will right off the bat. Darko, even more so. Chris Bosh? I actually think he will be the most productive rookie because of the talent surrounding him, and the opportunity to use his athleticism. Ford, to me, will be a very average point guard in the NBA. Hinrich will be a fine pro, but as a point guard, he will make more mistakes than any rookie. Sweetney, could be a darkhorse for rookie of the year because of his polish and strong (and I mean strong) low post game.

I think reading your post, was more entertaining that watching LeBron this year may be. 16ppg? Oooooooh boy, I DARE you to post that on the ESPN board! :D

Melo struggle as much as LeBron? I stopped reading from there...

I expect maybe 11/12 points and 4/5 boards from LeBron. Ricky Davis is a ball hog and Dajuan Wagner takes ALOT of shots. Don't know how the "kid" is gonna average 16ppg this year. Davis should average about 22, with Wagner averaging about 16-18. LeBron will get better by the year and eventually light the league up. But him scoring more than Caron last year(sorry for being a homer:D ).. is crazy. Melo can put up Caron-type numbers or better. Melo will be surrounded with way more talent than Bosh. The Nugs have $18m of cap space. Arenas, Maggette, and a big man should be joining him..

Sorry Stamos, every post as of late has turned into a basketball thread.

HINT,HINT MODS.. WE NEED A B-BALL BOARD :D

Originally posted by Peanut

No really you don't need a basketball board. Find a multi forum site for that. Fins fans are here for a reason, bills fans are hear cause the fins fans are here, pats fans are here cause nobody else wants them. Basketball fans....well there purpose unclear, but there mission is elsewhere, for football should be on your mind SOLELY right now.

Were 4 weeks away from training camp, and your talking about Lebron freakin James....as if anything in the last week has changed since December.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
For instance, just off the top of my head, who was the first heisman trophy winner ever?

And don't go look it up.

Oh! Oh! Ooooohhh!!!! I have a question!!!!

Who cares? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Peanut

I think reading your post, was more entertaining that watching LeBron this year may be. 16ppg? Oooooooh boy, I DARE you to post that on the ESPN board! :D

Melo struggle as much as LeBron? I stopped reading from there...

I expect maybe 11/12 points and 4/5 boards from LeBron. Ricky Davis is a ball hog and Dajuan Wagner takes ALOT of shots. Don't know how the "kid" is gonna average 16ppg this year. Davis should average about 22, with Wagner averaging about 16-18. LeBron will get better by the year and eventually light the league up. But him scoring more than Caron last year(sorry for being a homer:D ).. is crazy. Melo can put up Caron-type numbers or better. Melo will be surrounded with way more talent than Bosh. The Nugs have $18m of cap space. Arenas, Maggette, and a big man should be joining him..

AJ`s working on it. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom