Guess who's here? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess who's here?

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
For instance, just off the top of my head, who was the first heisman trophy winner ever?

And don't go look it up.

Aye, I'm gonna be honest. I dn't give a damn about no heisman trophy winner crap, I care about the present and the future. I am not into that past crap! That's what ESPN Classic and my father is for..

Oh. Well, that still leaves three possibilities. :)

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
LeBron should go to school? Instead of signing a $90 million contact with Nike, and a 3+ million/year with the Cavs? He has injected life into Cleveland, and I wish him luck.

What I am saying is, he ain't gonna do a damn thing this year. Melo, Ford, Wade, Hinrich, Sweetney, and Collinson are more NBA ready. Hell, I think Bosh will have a bigger impact!

But let this be the last NBA-related thing. I don't wonna give AJ and the boys work and make them have to split another thread.. :D

Jay Berweinger.

DolphinDevil28: 1

Peanut: 0

:mdfin: :mdfin: :mdfin: :mdfin:

You must not have much of a life. 10 points for me on that one..

Peanut: 10
DolphinDevin28: 0

:sleep:

Jay Berweinger.

DolphinDevil28: 1

Peanut: 0

:mdfin: :mdfin: :mdfin: :mdfin:

I've been here all of an hour, and I pretty much got you pegged!

Your a real classy guy!

Do you know how one can measure their football knowledge, nfl and ncaa? By answering those AFLAC questions accurately during the commercial breaks.

Originally posted by Stamos

I've been here all of an hour, and I pretty much got you pegged!

Your a real classy guy!

Agreed. Maybe we should ask him a couple of questions on his level..

DolphinsDevil28:
Who last wore #13 for the Dolphins?
How many teams have been undefeated before?
Who currently wears #34 for the Dolphins?

Why are you being so sour penut?

Damn man, where's the knowledge? Peanuts aren't sour.. :tongue:

Welcome aboard Mr. S for now, you'll have to earn the rest of your name. But you got the S because you're a Jay backer, My kind of guy, HMMMM because of that you get my whole respect, welcome Stamos.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Welcome aboard Mr. S for now, you'll have to earn the rest of your name. But you got the S because you're a Jay backer, My kind of guy, HMMMM because of that you get my whole respect, welcome Stamos.

Nah keep it, I'd rather earn it.

Back
Top Bottom