Guess who's here? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess who's here?

Originally posted by Stamos

Nah keep it, I'd rather earn it.

Don't worry, you will:D You've already established that.

I DESPISE THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS FAR MORE THEN EVEN SADDAM!

:dunce:
clear.gif

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

:dunce:
clear.gif

Ahh if only all pats fans were as simple as that, a couple smileys, no words, and no endless banter of a dynasty in the making.

Its refreshing really!

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I am a former writer for the Dolphins at nfldraftblitz.com. I am in Mass Communications trying to become a sports journalist.

I'll put my sports/Dolphins knowledge up against anyone's here.

who are you kidding, everyone knows that writers are the LEAST knowledgable... we fans know it all...

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Stamos? Respectful of others? :rolleyes:

;)

Oh how I've missed you!

I've heard you tamed down at bit at your old age, but still ruffle some feathers....still in your prime? Or fading away?

The Pats fans have turned me into a monster. For the better! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Actually, Philly fans have obviously has an adverse effect on you :lol:

bah, the Philly fans are just drunks.

Those Pats fans....there a piece of work. God cloned them all from one bitter yankee hating, Miami loathing, red sox fan. 2045, wouldn't be surprised one bit to be hearing the exact same things over and over again.

I am a Philly fan myself, Sixers, so I can't stray to far away from the pack.

Last edited by a moderator:

I pee sitting down, so while my distance might not be impressive...I never miss!

Sitting down? By the time your 50 you will need to lower the water level in the Bowl.

:lol:

Originally posted by Ozzy

Sitting down? By the time your 50 you will need to lower the water level in the Bowl.

:lol:

Oh how I dread that accidental flush before standing, god only knows what can happen if you've "gravitated" enough by then.

Those Pats fans....there a piece of work. God cloned them all from one bitter yankee hating, Miami loathing, red sox fan.

The Yankee hating thing is something you're born with here........no idea what the Miami loathing thing is you're talking about.......Miami's barely on the radar screen here for archrivals.

Stamos,

Welcome! Anyone who hates the Pats is good in my book...

Originally posted by Peanut

What I am saying is, he ain't gonna do a damn thing this year. Melo, Ford, Wade, Hinrich, Sweetney, and Collinson are more NBA ready. Hell, I think Bosh will have a bigger impact!

But let this be the last NBA-related thing. I don't wonna give AJ and the boys work and make them have to split another thread.. :D

Yeah, my bad.
PS: No way does Bosh have a bigger impact than Lebron

Originally posted by J-E-T-S

Yeah, my bad.
PS: No way does Bosh have a bigger impact than Lebron

Exactly. I don't think LeBron will be really good until his second or third season, but he should be better this year than Bosh. I think Bosh has BUST written all over him.

Back
Top Bottom