Hall of Famer Peyton Manning says Miami Dolphins have an exciting future | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hall of Famer Peyton Manning says Miami Dolphins have an exciting future

I always appreciate any positive comments regarding the Dolphins. I loved Manning as an NFL QB but I haven’t forgotten that he strongly supported the Dolphins hiring of Gase.

So, you don't recognize his excellence in picking coaches.

I'm pretty sure he knows more about Gase based on personal experience, than you do as an over-emotional fan.

Enough said. - LOL

Manning also said Gase was an offensive guru. Soooooo
Gase's tenure here wasn't that bad though. His offense did stuff. Ultimately, it wasn't his offense that got him fired, and that same problem is likely the reason he isn't in the NFL now. Arrogance is the reason he was fired. He couldn't accept criticism not even from Stephen Ross.

Payton seems so "in" to football still. I know he has a million things going on but I wonder if he ever thought of being a GM ala J Lynch and Elway, one of which sucked azz. Same with OJ, err Ray Lewis, both were so locked in at the bs pro bowl it seems like a NFL job of some sort beckons them. If you watched, guys were ****ing around but those two in particuar were coaching like their lives depended on it.

Back
Top Bottom