Hall of Famer Peyton Manning says Miami Dolphins have an exciting future | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hall of Famer Peyton Manning says Miami Dolphins have an exciting future

Well cmon Peyton we welcome you as our general manager ...Omaha Omaha

The only thing his offense did was pass to the flats on 3rd and 20. Ajayi saved his dumb ass. Gase is the worst piece of garbage the Dolphins ever hired. I don't even dis like Flores as much as I dis like gase.

Ajayi was a flash in the pan.

I recall he had many more games running under 50 yards than he did running over 100 yards.

He was also a malcontent and consistently failed to live up to the teams' requirements for attending meetings.

When he was good -
He was very, very good.
But when he was bad -
He was Horrid.

How's that "T" shirt business of his going?
You know, the business that caused him to miss a team meeting when we played in London? - LOL

Ajayi was a flash in the pan.

I recall he had many more games running under 50 yards than he did running over 100 yards.

He was also a malcontent and consistently failed to live up to the teams' requirements for attending meetings.

When he was good -
He was very, very good.
But when he was bad -
He was Horrid.

How's that "T" shirt business of his going?
You know, the business that caused him to miss a team meeting when we played in London? - LOL
He ran for over 200 yards several times he helped get us to the playoffs. Adam gase was the one that was horrible.. might as well give up on Gase Ray . Sorry but where is he now?

I'm glad you are a fan now but Gase is in the same bracket as all out other failed coaches

He ran for over 200 yards several times he helped get us to the playoffs. Adam gase was the one that was horrible.. might as well give up on Gase Ray . Sorry but where is he now?
Home counting his money, how are you doing?

You may want to check the season results for Ajayi; I think you will see his poor performances outnumbered his good ones.

Home counting his money, how are you doing?

You may want to check the season results for Ajayi; I think you will see his poor performances outnumbered his good ones.
Just like Gase I guess

I'm asking where is Gase now as far as coaching?
The last I heard he was coaching High School football.

I suspect he is having as much fun as in the NFL, and without some stupid fan making fun of Adams son publicly, or don't you remember that?

Back
Top Bottom