Hall of Famer Peyton Manning says Miami Dolphins have an exciting future | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hall of Famer Peyton Manning says Miami Dolphins have an exciting future

Not a Peyton fan and do not put faith in anything he says. Loyalty in the NFL is paramount and you can't overlook that when former players start yapping.

He ran for over 200 yards several times he helped get us to the playoffs. Adam gase was the one that was horrible.. might as well give up on Gase Ray . Sorry but where is he now?
the love and affection for Adam Gase by that guy is one of the most hilarious ongoing topics on the forum lol

The talent we had at the time got him to the playoffs and then he decided to purge everyone but himself

The part about Jay baffles me as he was only 1 of 4 players to ever rush for 2 200 yard rushing games in a row he averaged almost 5 yards a carry and ran for almost 130o yards in 2o16 with us . He's only 30 and retired last year

the love and affection for Adam Gase by that guy is one of the most hilarious ongoing topics on the forum lol

I mean, he's not wrong going by the guy's relative performance. He should have warned us about the eye thing though!

Remember when we clinched our first playoff game in a gazillion years? I'm sure if you check the forum around that time, we were all agreeing.

Manning maintains credibility in football matters. And no i dont want Gase back. Not a leader of men. McDaniel appears to have it due to his reputation for improving guy's games (and paychecks) combined with 100% authenticity

Not a Peyton fan and do not put faith in anything he says. Loyalty in the NFL is paramount and you can't overlook that when former players start yapping.

If loyalty was paramount in the NFL, Free Agency wouldn't exist. - LOL

Either someone didn't think before typing and was caught up in their emotions, or something much worse is going on inside their head.

Hey, I've figured it out, he has "Lemming-itis". - LOL

Everybody was saying we had a great future when Marino took us to the SB back in 1984

Back
Top Bottom