Hall of Famer Peyton Manning says Miami Dolphins have an exciting future | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hall of Famer Peyton Manning says Miami Dolphins have an exciting future

I always appreciate any positive comments regarding the Dolphins. I loved Manning as an NFL QB but I haven’t forgotten that he strongly supported the Dolphins hiring of Gase.

He also had a reason to say good things about Gase considering they had a good relationship, and was his OC, but he has no reason to now say anything good about the Dolphins.

Manning can say whatever he wants. It guarantees nothing.
It's like every other talking head who says whatever they want. None of it means anything.

Exactly, it's called an opinion, and his opinion is he likes the dynamics of what Miami is building...Whether true or not, we will see.

Gase's tenure here wasn't that bad though. His offense did stuff. Ultimately, it wasn't his offense that got him fired, and that same problem is likely the reason he isn't in the NFL now. Arrogance is the reason he was fired. He couldn't accept criticism not even from Stephen Ross.
The only thing his offense did was pass to the flats on 3rd and 20. Ajayi saved his dumb ass. Gase is the worst piece of garbage the Dolphins ever hired. I don't even dis like Flores as much as I dis like gase.

Lol....

Peyton said something nice about the Fins and it is getting dissected like a lab rat. It is just amazing at times.....

More like "... getting dissected by a lab rat (specifically a "Lemming")". - LOL

Back
Top Bottom