Handing out big $$$ to Branch & Kiko instead of committing that money to a guard?? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Handing out big $$$ to Branch & Kiko instead of committing that money to a guard??

That decision is looking real stupid right now. Tannenbaum for executive of the year lmao

Did you see Kiko with his like half assed shoulder / lightly back into a guy earlier on a tackle attempt? I think in the first quarter. Wow, pathetic.

Not a good game at all by him. I still think he can be an okay / average (at times above average) player, but not tonight

Guards are the two least important positions on the field. Hypothetically, we should be able to find two decent enough guards in the middle to late rounds to start. I mean, every other team does it. Somehow, we haven’t been able to do so lol

I'd gladly take a Cody Whitehair over X Howard right now.

Agreed. I said it last offseason, paying Branch that kind of money was ridiculous. There's nothing good about him

I like what the Front Office did this off season. Will it work? That is to be Determined but we needed a serious upgrade on the O-Line, the D-Line and The linebacking group. They addressed each group in FA and in the draft. Time will tell if they did right.
Yes, yes, yes......and until we make those moves this team will never go anywhere.

I did not bump this thread but it appears half of Finheaven has crystal ball the other half just apologizes for not having a crystal ball.

I really would like to see Tunsil Pouncy Brendel Asiata Davis for the remainder
Yes i know Pouncy and his time at G was not good but if we get decent performance this way we only need to fill 1 OL position and we at least know what we got

Just one thing...Gase needs to gameplan to give these guys the best chance to succeed
Keep D guessing
More Gray less Thomas
More Drake less Williams
More I formation with FB
Slants
Crossing patterns
RB screens

This money should have been saved for Landry, and/or used for a guard or two. Two of the biggest bonehead contracts I've seen in a while.

Kiko is absolutely garbage as a football player -- he sucked when he had trash around him, and he sucks now with better players around him. Branch was mediocre last season and hasn't done **** since getting that contract. Two fringe backup players who are being paid like Pro Bowlers. Disgusting.

We had Kiko for cheap for another year to evaluate him. They should have let Branch walk knowing they were going to spend their top pick on a DE.

I really would like to see Tunsil Pouncy Brendel Asiata Davis for the remainder
Yes i know Pouncy and his time at G was not good but if we get decent performance this way we only need to fill 1 OL position and we at least know what we got

Just one thing...Gase needs to gameplan to give these guys the best chance to succeed
Keep D guessing
More Gray less Thomas
More Drake less Williams
More I formation with FB
Slants
Crossing patterns
RB screens
Pouncey can't play OG...and I thought Larsen looked decent out there especially considering it was his first game back in 9 weeks. We need to move from Pouncey and the faster the better...the real question is what does the front office think cause they haven't exactly put any real effort into fixing this O-line. If they think all they need is a tweek and not an overhaul then they're as delusional as I think they are.

I hate Kiko right now. I want him cut. Either he is injured of has quit on the team. Absolutely dreadful awareness, effort and tackling out there. He made at least 15 mistakes last night I don't know if they can watch the tape as a unit with him in the room. Good god he was bad!

You guys remember who I wanted instead of Branch? He came for a visit, signed with another team, smaller deal than Branch, PFF's #9 edge defender, and #2 against the run.

You don't even wanna know what Branch is ranked.

Back
Top Bottom