Hartline's Toe Drag Catch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hartline's Toe Drag Catch

GoonBoss

Finheaven Templar
Reaction score
The NFL Network crew just asked the head of officiating if his feet were inbounds.
Apparently some of them didn't think he got his feet down. I thought it was
pretty clear his trail foot comes down right before his lead knee strikes OOB.

It looked to me (personally) like it clearly wasn't a catch.

But... we got totally jobbed by the Refs on several other plays, so I will gladly take it. It doesn't even begin to make up for the absurd PI on Hartline or the absurd non-PI against Pacman.

I don't think they were, but that's payback for the phantom offensive pass interference.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

It was in. You could see it on the second replay, the toes on his second foot grazed the grass

talking heads saying they didn't see grass and or dirt kick up, if in fact he drug his foot

I thought the same, but we got one, either case great catch by Hartline.

Damn good ASS DEFENSE.....!

I was SCREAMING at the TV for them to snap the ball, snap the ball, snap the ball because I thought for sure that would be challenged and overturned. I honestly don't think his second foot got down. But they say that the bad calls even out over the course of a season so we've got a lot of good karma coming our way.

Live and immediate reaction I thought he got both feet down.

But when the replay rolled, I was convinced they were going to challenge it.

I was absolutely shocked when Tanny hiked the ball before hearing a whistle blow the play dead to challenge it.

We've had our fair share of bad calls go against us, so I don't mind it one bit. Nice to have a call go our way.

I look at it this way....if it wasn't, it made up for hartline's BS pi call and packmans no PI call.

i FELT IT WAS OUT, BUT WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND, STOUT DEFENSE, AND DEFENSE WINS GAMES.....!

He is clearly in. I'm not sure why the NFL network was trying to make a big deal out of something they could have clearly proven themselves. But just in case anyone feels like trolling the catch this view seems fairly clear to me. http://i.imgur.com/WsaPZb7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom