Hartline's Toe Drag Catch | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hartline's Toe Drag Catch

The first angle they showed after the catch showed that his second foot clearly was in ...
Dirt flew up

The first angle they showed after the catch showed that his second foot clearly was in ...
Dirt flew up

I guess some so called NFL analyst missed that angle. The toe of his shoe dragged and hit the turf several times. There was dirt and grass kicking up.

Yes I do not know why we are debating this.

I really don't see any debating. Just a discussion about the toe tap, some posters who didn't get a good look at it got some closure on the play and actually changed some peoples mind about the play.

No debating here.

It was a close call, but it was amazing how they 50 different angles in a matter of seconds , if that had been us the other side of coin they would have had one angle.

The initial replay during the game was inconclusive, but the angles they showed in the post game segment showed he had both feet in. I thought it was pretty clear too. Even the VP of Officiating from the NFL went on record after the game to say there was enough evidence to say he had both feet in.

He is clearly in. I'm not sure why the NFL network was trying to make a big deal out of something they could have clearly proven themselves. But just in case anyone feels like trolling the catch this view seems fairly clear to me. http://i.imgur.com/WsaPZb7.jpg

Clearly a catch. Thanks. From the other angle, I was like "Wow... that's coming back."

Pretty damn goood catch, too.

He is clearly in. I'm not sure why the NFL network was trying to make a big deal out of something they could have clearly proven themselves. But just in case anyone feels like trolling the catch this view seems fairly clear to me. http://i.imgur.com/WsaPZb7.jpg
Wow, didn't see that view last night. I honestly thought he didn't get his 2nd foot down, but that pic clears it up. Nice find!

My honest opinion: it wasn't a catch. HOWEVER, with some of the blatantly horrible calls that have went against us in this game and, especially against the New England Brady's, it was nice to get a call FOR Us.

I cant remember a wide receiver with hartlines skill set. He makes the most sideline catches i have ever seen and he makes it look easy.

This might be the parcells/irelands best draft pick.

Screw that!! Hartline couldn't catch a damned break last night...bs offensive pass interference call and then the no-call on 'crack-man' jones.

At first I thought he didn't get the toes down, but after watching a different angle, it definitely looked like he had them down.

Back
Top Bottom