Hartline's Toe Drag Catch | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hartline's Toe Drag Catch

Yeah it was a make-up for the screw job calls against us cause in my opinion to me it clearly didnt touch his foot moves smoothly (cause it was in the air) then you can see when his foot does hit the ground cause it jerks his foot back cause it finally hit resistance (the ground) and was out of bounds at that point.

OK, so he was ruled in and the replays and still shots confirm it. Why is nobody mentioning in this thread the absolute perfectly placed throw from Tannehill? It was a thing of beauty!

What a silly league this has become to be debating the centimeters of a second toe. It was an incredible catch no way you slice it and well deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rashard MAtthews catch in the New England game was in so this is a good makeup call.

This isnt a make up call, Hartline got the second foot down. Even if it was reviewed, it would have been confirmed.

He is clearly in. I'm not sure why the NFL network was trying to make a big deal out of something they could have clearly proven themselves. But just in case anyone feels like trolling the catch this view seems fairly clear to me. http://i.imgur.com/WsaPZb7.jpg

Very close play. I can actually go both ways after reviewing the photo and the 1 second video.
If you look at the pic, it appears his other foot is on the ground, but so does the defenders right foot, in terms of angle.

As one poster mentions it glides just above the ground then taps in the white OOB area, kicking back up. But the foot in question, also seems to "tap" just as he catches it, before the 'glide"

Awesome Catch, deserved call of a catch. Nice Win for the Team's morale!

The offense seriously has zero, and I mean zero urgency in those situations. Every game there is one of those arguable catches that you know will get challenged and does get challenged and we lose the play. Its like the offense is the only group in the universe that aren't thinking, "quick, get to the line and snap the ball"!

I was SCREAMING at the TV for them to snap the ball, snap the ball, snap the ball because I thought for sure that would be challenged and overturned. I honestly don't think his second foot got down. But they say that the bad calls even out over the course of a season so we've got a lot of good karma coming our way.

The NFL Network crew just asked the head of officiating if his feet were inbounds.
Apparently some of them didn't think he got his feet down. I thought it was
pretty clear his trail foot comes down right before his lead knee strikes OOB.

Very interesting they feel the need to question a play that worked for Miami and was obviously the right call, but have not intentions of asking about what seems like numerous horrible calls against Miami.

Back
Top Bottom