Hartline's Toe Drag Catch | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hartline's Toe Drag Catch

Good play on Tannehills part to get the ball snapped before they could review it.

I thought it was close but for sure in bounds. Excellent catch by Hartline!

It would've stood regardless, I think. Would have to be 100% to overturn it.

Whichever way the initial call was made it wouldn't get overturned. It was to close. I think we actually got a call our way but we get lots of calls that don't go our way so it evens out.

Maybe they can file a complaint and get an official NFL apology in a few weeks, lol,

From the reverse angle of that photo, which they only showed late once, you could see a bit of grass flying up off his toes. It was a good catch.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

The NFL Network crew just asked the head of officiating if his feet were inbounds.
Apparently some of them didn't think he got his feet down. I thought it was
pretty clear his trail foot comes down right before his lead knee strikes OOB.

After the way Hartline got mugged I dont give two craps whether he got the feet down.....the refs owe us big time !!!!

i'd be surprised if not one blade of grass didn't get nicked by his foot. it was really close.

That picture posted earlier is a great shot. There's 1 video view that shows where the foot did drag, every other view makes it look like it skimmed just above it. Either way please let's snap the ball quicker next time. Almost gave me a heart attack waiting for what seemed like forever for the ball to be snapped.

Back
Top Bottom