Has Geno Smith passed R. Tannehill ? | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has Geno Smith passed R. Tannehill ?

You are right. Ryan is an NFL QB and Geno is pretending to be.

Care to make a bet on how long this Jets QB lasts? You were too scared to bet on the last one.

why do I need to bet? Ryan is aqwesome, if the Mia D keeps giving him the ball in opps territory he'll keep leading scoring drives. He's the bestest!

It's always someone else's fault when the Jets lose. Excuses about referees and bad calls are your number 1 enemy apparently.

here comes that reading problem again, I haven't blamed anyone besides the Jets. I have discussed the blown calls that have hurt us but we had chances to win either way.

Bottom Line.: Geno first has to pass Henne and Buttchez before even attempting to compare him to Tannehill (and good luck with that :idk:)

Geno and Ryan are nowhere near Sanchez.

Geno and Ryan are nowhere near Sanchez.

:lol: seriously, let it go. Sanchez is a backup, we know you had high hopes but the book has been written....it's not your fault.

:lol: seriously, let it go. Sanchez is a backup, we know you had high hopes but the book has been written....it's not your fault.

the book is far from complete, so far he has had success Geno and Ryan can only dream of. he will be a starter next year if not sooner.

Sanchez: 1 good year out of 4 with superior team in 2010; otherwise failed badly in 7 opportunities to compete for playoff berths. won 6 out of last 18 games, blew games 14 and 35mins of 15 vs Colts starters (not 12QBR Curtis Painter and fellow scrubs) 09, 14-16 in '11 and 14 (benched for 15) and 16 in '12. Has beaten 5 winning teams in regular season, none in '11; 1 legit, unassisted winning season in 4, worst 4 year statistical bottom-feeder since JaMarcus Russell.

Henne: could have done the above as easily if not better

Geno: verdict is out

Tannehill: good rookie season considering being JJ Watt'ed in first game in houston, and receivers with named like Leggadoo, Gaffney, and Armstrong, had a good rookie season and improved upon the '11 Fins record
Tannehill: in '13, working with the statistically 28-32 ranked OL by 4 out of 5 analytics (compared to PFF and Football Outsiders in '12 respectively ranking Sanchez's OL at #3 and #16, a schizzoid undependable 26th ranked running game making his throw predictable (again as compared to Sanchez's '12 #12th ranked running game), a dinosaur OC, the injury to 2 of the few legit red zone targets and a bunch of unnecessary off field distractions, overachieved, putting up a 122 QBR in game 14 outplaying Brady to even get the '13 Fins into playoff consideration before being assaulted and mugged by The Bills (7 sacks). Beat 4 playoff bound teams and 6 in 2 seasons.

Tannehill, even after 2 years vs Sanchez's 4 years of work including an iconic buttfumble? Not even close :idk:

impawl-1.jpg

the book is far from complete, so far he has had success Geno and Ryan can only dream of. he will be a starter next year if not sooner.
Yeah.....OK, care to make a wager? What's laughable is I actually think you have an above average football IQ but your inability to compartmentalize your man crush on Sanchez causes you to lose all credibility. Time to move on...

Yeah.....OK, care to make a wager? What's laughable is I actually think you have an above average football IQ but your inability to compartmentalize your man crush on Sanchez causes you to lose all credibility. Time to move on...

I only speak the truth on Mark, at least I haven't said he's going to be a star like the Tannehill whackos. Mark has had success in this league and will again. I don't understand the fascination for betting, what are we going to bet? we don't know each other.

I only speak the truth on Mark, at least I haven't said he's going to be a star like the Tannehill whackos. Mark has had success in this league and will again. I don't understand the fascination for betting, what are we going to bet? we don't know each other.

That's the beginning of a weasel-like no....... So full of conviction right up until you have to back it up.

do you read my posts? when have I ever said something about Geno as asinine as what you say about Ryan?

I am not a gambler unless it is on myself. want to meet to play a basketball game or have some sort of athletic competition? then I'm in.

You speak fairy tales and pipe dreams on Mark. The truth is that Sanchez was a 1st rd pick that turned into a turnover machine and subsequently lost his job to Geno Smith and was run out of town. He's now a back up and nothing more. Could Tannehill suffer the same fate? Possibly, but I seriously doubt it. In the unlikely event that he does, I can promise you that I will not log on to message boards proclaiming his greatness.

Coke Bottle Thick Green Homer Glasses Effect:

here's what junc was saying about Geno draft time in TGG (also made a comment the day before here something to the effect that drafting him would be a nightmare). Does anyone not believe that if not so much of a homer, he certainly would be continuing to contend that if Geno were our QB and defending Tannehill if he were the jets QB

10hvgj6-1.jpg

do you read my posts? when have I ever said something about Geno as asinine as what you say about Ryan?

I am not a gambler unless it is on myself. want to meet to play a basketball game or have some sort of athletic competition? then I'm in.

Standing behind your proclaimed knowledge of the game is gambling on yourself.

A few posts ago you were SURE that Sanchez will be a starter next year or sooner. How sure are you?

Yeah, junk never said Sanchez would be a star, only that there were maybe a small sampling of QBs for whom he'd trade Buittchez (and that wouldn';t include Melty or Flacco)- or that he would not accept even 2 first round picks to trade him. I guess it's all in how you define "star," eh?

I am not as worried about SD as I was the last 3 weeks. doesn't mean we will win but I like our chances. I am not sold on SD.

Lol!! Oh boy were you off on this one. Jets down 4 scores in the 3rd quarter....you sold on them now? :lol2:

Back
Top Bottom