Hate to say it, we need to draft a qb in the first round | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate to say it, we need to draft a qb in the first round

He is a rookie, coming off a nasty injury.

I am curious what a full year of training (not rehabbing) can do for him.

I have questions, but I am not going to write him off, way too early for that and there are a lot of things I like about him.

This is what your posts remind me of.

200.gif
I never realized rhinos poop like that. Thats gross

Tua just doesn't seem like a viable starting qb going foward. We need to start looking into next years draft. There are quite a few intriguing prospects in the next draft. With Houston pick we should be in range for one.
When was the last time you liked or got a buzz from a Miami Dolphin season? Serious question. Youtube doesnt count.

I have my worries about Tua but we have him now and we can't undo that. After sending out Tannehill and Rosen with rosters and casts that were always deeply flawed in some way I'd kind of like to try building a good supporting cast and giving a young qb the best chance to succeed for once.

BillsFanInPeace bogus account!

Weird how jealousy manifests itself.

Poor bastard gets his jollies being a dick.

Serious question opticblazed. Do you really believe this lol. This is definitely a troll. It's been 4 games man

Serious question opticblazed. Do you really believe this lol. This is definitely a troll. It's been 4 games man
You see what i see. Tua seems like every other average qb we have had in the last few years. Reminds me of Pat White.

Back
Top Bottom