Hate to say it, we need to draft a qb in the first round | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate to say it, we need to draft a qb in the first round

I have my worries about Tua but we have him now and we can't undo that. After sending out Tannehill and Rosen with rosters and casts that were always deeply flawed in some way I'd kind of like to try building a good supporting cast and giving a young qb the best chance to succeed for once.
I agree but Tua doesn't instill a lot of confidence in me. No way should he be outplayed by Fitz

I agree but Tua doesn't instill a lot of confidence in me. No way should he be outplayed by Fitz
Fitz is mediocre and a lot of future first round qbs won't outplay that.

Besides, Fitz actually wasn't and isn't as bad as parts if this board like to imagine in the first place.

Fitz is mediocre and a lot of future first round qbs won't outplay that.

Besides, Fitz actually wasn't and isn't as bad as parts if this board like to imagine in the first place.
Well i expect my first round pick to at least match his output if not flat out out play him. Not asking for much. You yourself said Fitz is mediocre so Tua should outplay him, unless you agree that Tua is less than mediocre

Well i expect my first round pick to at least match his output if not flat out out play him. Not asking for much. You yourself said Fitz is mediocre so Tua should outplay him, unless you agree that Tua is less than mediocre
Outside of Herbert matching the production of Fitz is almost unheard of for rookie Qbs. Your expectations were too high.

When it comes to shitty threads they should implement the survivor rule. Vote them off from starting asinine threads for a 3 month period to think about what they’ve done.

Outside of Herbert matching the production of Fitz is almost unheard of for rookie Qbs. Your expectations were too high.
So we should have drafted Herbert? So we drafted the wrong guy, hence looking into next years draft

When it comes to ****ty threads they should implement the survivor rule. Vote them off from starting asinine threads for a 3 month period to think about what they’ve done.
I don't understand. You think Tua is shitty, or the thread?

Back
Top Bottom