Having seen what wins championships today, do you see that foundation here? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Having seen what wins championships today, do you see that foundation here?

Do we have a decent foundation for continued growth....yes, I think we do. Did we make the most of that talent in 2013.....no.

Tannehill is an important building block. I think you keep layering around him and we will get there. O-line, RB, LB and for all our strength on the D-line, our pass rush needs to be better.

Nope ... blast me all you want, but it starts with COACHING! I've been saying it all year. We have a coaching vacuum.

Just my opinion (take it for whatever it's worth). Seattle's blue print isn't something you can just go out and copy. 95% of NFL teams don't have the talent/coaching/schemes to pull it off successfully.

If all the pieces came together perfectly the Dolphins system would most closely resemble Green Bay. With that said GB simply can't compete physically with SF or Seattle.

Emotional and attitude-wise we are complete polar opposites. Swagger is frowned upon and there is zero accountability when someone makes a mistake (no Ray Lewis or Dan Marino to get up in peoples faces).

This doesn't mean we can't still be a successful team. I just can't see us winning a championship under the current blue print. Seattle was just playing on a totally different level (pretty impressive I must say).

The Green Bay system might work here if we get Rogers over here to play qb.

Back
Top Bottom