Hayden Fox's Man Crush, Overrated, Underrated List | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox's Man Crush, Overrated, Underrated List

4. Minkah is not an elite athlete but I like what he brings. I'm projecting him as a FS. You bring him in and move McDonald down to a Deonne Buchanan role.

Minkah is a pretty darn good athlete. 4.46 in the 40 compared to 4.47 for James. I know, I know the 40 isn't everything but Fitzpatrick certainly passes the eye test on the field. Good change of direction, and quickness... he gets to the ball in a hurry once he sees where it's going and he has better instincts than James. He'd be a pure centerfielder/ballhawking safety and exactly what this defense has needed for Years! Now with all of that being said I wouldn't be the least bit upset with James either. You can put James all over the field, and he would shut down TE's in the NFL which is something we havent been able to do in oh idk... Forever!

I feel like Vander Esch is a better football player than Edmunds is. You? Edmunds is an athlete but I like Vander Esch's production. The Vander Esch risk is that he has essentially a year of production. But, I think he could bring a decent dimension to the defense.
LVE just reminds of of Urlacher. The potential is definitely there. Very high ceiling qnd a guy who Could end up being the best LB in this draft but he's a risk with limited starts/production so his floor scares me too.

i usually like Hayden's stuff, but Barkley being overrated? I watched his tapes and he is by far the best RB prospect in ages. Vander Esch? I don't see whats so intriguing about him....at all. I will agree, Edmunds looks like our pick. Vita Vea? We had the best DT in the NFL, Suh, and couldn't win with him.....yet some think we are going for Vea? Come off that.

Good post..we disagree on Josh Allen though.

I believe his completion percentage was more effected by an offense that pushed the ball down the field versus screen passes.

I would be happy with Allen or Rosen at 11. Also like Derwin James, Fitzpatrick, Ward and Vea.

I think one of those will be the pick and we will get a good player.

We have to also get a good tight end in this draft, love the Penn State kid Gesicki.

Rosen is the man of the draft IMO. I'm not sold on Darnold and Mayfield and Allen have questions as well.

I'd honestly like to see Lamar Jackson and Saquon Barkley (I think he's better than Zek) in the same backfield in Cleveland. Can you imagine that ****........it would be insane to defend.

It would be insane to defend in the ACC, maybe.

You lost me at Mayfield and Barkley. Post won’t age well.

It will age just fine. It's a man's predictive opinion, posted without any hemming or hawing or weaseling about the bush, and he put his name on it. So yeah, if Mayfield and Barkley turn out to be great players, a guy who is willing to go out on a limb on an internet message board was wrong about a football prospect.

That's never happened before.

Always amazed at the amount of college football knowledge on this forum. I just don't have time to watch college football, so I don't express any opinions on specific players. Good to read the opinions of others though.

Not sure where you get Mayfield hasn't overcome adversity. The guy walked on at TT and Oklahoma, became the starter at both Programs, and won the Heisman.

Barkely overratted? You lost me on that statement. One of the best football players in this entire draft.

He could be a nice player. However, other backs will match his production. The Giants should be taking a QB and if they do not believe in one, taking Chubb. Dumb pick if they go that way.

Has the snow melted in Maine and "the fox" is out sniffing around the fancied Draftpicks and he likes him some Josh Rosen. Tannenbaum, Grier and Gase have also been looking forward to getting Hayden's list of the players he likes, dislikes, etc.
Note that it was buried a little in the post, but did everyone pick up that Hayden predicts that Virginia Tech linebacker, Tremaine Edmunds will be the Dolphins pick? I happen to agree...
Warm welcome back Hayden from all your FH fans.

With some warm rain my last patch of snow is gone. Terrible spring lol.

Back
Top Bottom