Hayden Fox's Man Crush, Overrated, Underrated List | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox's Man Crush, Overrated, Underrated List

Good to see you posting brother Hayden :thumbsup

I like the Canes players in the mid rounds as well. Walton , Herndon and the D tackles will all be good NFL players although both tackles came out a year too early.Thomas may go earlier at DE. Berrios possibly in the late rounds. Got a strange feeling he will end up a Patriot. He fits their mold to a tee.

Canes have some helpful prospects. Hope to see one come in. Walton and Herndon would have been helpful late last year for CMR.

Not sure where you get Mayfield hasn't overcome adversity. The guy walked on at TT and Oklahoma, became the starter at both Programs, and won the Heisman.

How does the guy act after losing 35-0 and tossing four picks...one of which is returned for a TD?

Josh Allen is going to make a lot of people look foolish. If we have a chance to draft him we should
One of the talking heads was contending that Allen's inaccuracy was less circumstantial than endemic dating back to a 49% completion rate at his Junior College. If true, that's concerning!

I feel like Vander Esch is a better football player than Edmunds is. You? Edmunds is an athlete but I like Vander Esch's production. The Vander Esch risk is that he has essentially a year of production. But, I think he could bring a decent dimension to the defense.
I really like both but my slight preference is for Edmunds (and maybe that is partly because I'd love the team continuity with his Dad being a former Miami Dolphin Pro Bowl TE from the Shula and Marino days). Both are very big boys who can significantly strengthen our LBs (and don't forget we get Raekwon McMillan back from injury as well). Curious to hear from the online experts, who is the better fit for Miami? I know Slimm really likes Edmunds because I asked him months ago in the Draft section of FH.

Great to see you posting again Hayden! Hopefully we get ya back during the season

Thanks for the insights. I expect this will be a good conversational thread during the draft

He could be a nice player. However, other backs will match his production. The Giants should be taking a QB and if they do not believe in one, taking Chubb. Dumb pick if they go that way.
exactly. They would be so dumb to pass up Chubb. Personally I think they have no intention on Barkley since the JPP trade. The league no longer needs a 3 down back to win, not sure why it's the flavor of the week again to get one.

outstanding write up man! Here's hoping we knock it out of the park with our draft picks. Would kill to get Rosen at #11 (but we shall see) . Also wouldn't mind one of those stud LBs you listed Hayden . Should be one hell of a draft .

It will age just fine. It's a man's predictive opinion, posted without any hemming or hawing or weaseling about the bush, and he put his name on it. So yeah, if Mayfield and Barkley turn out to be great players, a guy who is willing to go out on a limb on an internet message board was wrong about a football prospect.

That's never happened before.
Right the only qb in the draft that's had success since high school in any system is overrated. He is the best QB then Rudolph. Barkley, bezt back prospect in 2 decades analysis is way off. Go watch the tape. Lost me after those 2 also.

Back
Top Bottom