Hayden Fox's Man Crush, Overrated, Underrated List | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox's Man Crush, Overrated, Underrated List

Don’t trade up for anyone.

Overrated = Vea, Derwin James (I know the Florida crowd will hate this) Lamar Jackson, Mayfield, Allen.

Underrated = Josh Jackson, Rashaan Evans, Ronald Jones III, Orlando Brown, Tavarious Moore, Tim Settle, Deon Cain.

Players I will throw a beer at my TV about us drafting = Josh Allen, any OL in round one, any DT in round one.

My pick round 1 would be R Smith, M Fitz, or trade back.

Just my thoughts...

We got the only RB bama has produced that isn’t used up! Good job on that one fins.

Hey Hayden. Great war room brother :thumbsup

Agree with you or not the members here appreciate your efforts.

You have 63 thanks so far so why would you post anywhere else ?

Good to see you post again Hayden, you're one poster I always read. Didn't realize you're another frozen Nor'easter! Vermont here, no snow finally here too, but 1-2' just a few miles away in the mountains...smh.

A few thoughts...
1. Don’t follow in the trap of saying “great pick or move” and attribute it to Gase and when you hate a pick give the dunce cap to Tannenbaum. It is such confirmation bias and sloppy analyzing.

This group is together and are all responsible for better or worse going forward.

The other thing...I really think the Fins have tried to make it look they are into these QBs so much in the attempt to get as many as five to be selected before they pick. In a sense they would be getting a top five pick considering they didn’t value the QBs.

We shall see...

The other thing...I really think the Fins have tried to make it look they are into these QBs so much in the attempt to get as many as five to be selected before they pick. In a sense they would be getting a top five pick considering they didn’t value the QBs.

We shall see...

I agree! It's rare teams show there cards before the draft, very rare. It's fishy to me that Gase loved Mayfield when he was likely to be the 4th QB off the board and then loved Rosen when he moved into that spot. Just seems like, despite what the site wants, we're trying to get jumped so we can get the best defensive player available. We shall see!

I would trade up for Mayfield. Then again I would be $10 million richer and maybe wouldn't have to. We're never drafting a QB 11 (or earlier), doesn't matter who's still on the board, but if we do I will develop a faint pulse.

Love the post and support it! Only two things I question. One is your take on Barkley. He's so much better IMO than your write up. Two, I agree with everything about Tannehill except his coming back in 2017. Even if he had the knee surgery at the end of 2016 Tannehill still would not have returned until the second half of the 2017 season and he still would not have been all the way back. Miami would have still had a bad 2017 season but maybe Miami would not have invested $10 million in Cutler if they knew Tannehill was returning at some point in 2017. 2018 is his year.

Back
Top Bottom